Xiaomi Redmi 9

Xiaomi Redmi 9

• Veza

Red, 09 Jan 2021Should i go for redmi 9(4/64) or redmi note 9 (4/128)??????... moreI think Redmi Note 9 is better

• Mike

philipp pineaple, 09 Jan 2021does anyone know a stable google camera for redmi 9, i thin... moreYes, the TRCAM 7.2 it's stabble

• Red

Should i go for redmi 9(4/64) or redmi note 9 (4/128)???????On good camare , good on gaming and good on graphics .

Fredrick Gentle , 08 Jan 2021Please is there anyone using this phone here in nigeria. An... moreXiaomi phone are good for Nigerian weather. I'm currently rocking the note 8

• philipp pineaple

does anyone know a stable google camera for redmi 9, i think the camera will really improve with gcam app

• Fredrick Gentle

Please is there anyone using this phone here in nigeria. And in Enugu state to be precise. I want to know if the phone is good for nigeria weather. I went to buy the phone but one of the sales attendants told me that this Xiaomi product is not for nigeria use. But I needed this particular product and is been sold in their phone plaza. Any advice pls?

• Hi

Jinx789, 05 Jan 2021Same here buddy Bro nowadays 4gb above variant works only for gaming, camera shooting,

• Tech Boy

It's my third my nth, and I just lived, amazing, butter like processor, 4k camera resolution Mine version is 4gb ram, u suggest you to buy this product, best in budget too 💯💯💯

• Teguh d

Best hp. During the whole year. This is hand phone excellence . All of you have to buy it.

• rikz

this phone is the best i never regret buying Xiaomi Redmi9!!!! i just love it.. no issue at all

• Jinx789

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2020If you wanna play games then it's a clear big NO to Re... moreSame here buddy

The ear speaker is so loud although the volume is set to the minimum level. Is there a way to decrease it?

• Dan

BoomBoomBakudan, 04 Jan 2021I am experiencing audio delays on my recorded video and my ... moreHaven't experienced these issues on mine.

• Thilan hirushan

Will redmi 9 update to 12.5 release date

• BoomBoomBakudan

I am experiencing audio delays on my recorded video and my speaker feels like exploding when playing certain song(high notes) am i the only one? If not then should i go for refund or warranty? I bought it on November i think

• Ahmad

Guys, Why did my antutu drop from 201,400 to 190,000 after I updated to MIUI 12 ???

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2021u need 4gb min for android tody...false, I have 3GB and almost never more than 2GB in use. Don't follow the market blindly like a sheep

• Maimuna Zannat Moon

How to on call recording of redmi 9?

• William

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020Change location to IndiaMiui 12 is there in fact today I updated to 12.0.2 in Kenya

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2020I have the worst experience with this phone!! Redmi 9 3gb ... moreu need 4gb min for android tody...