Xiaomi Redmi 9T

Xiaomi Redmi 9T

• hm

hm, 22 Nov 2021will the miui 12.0.17 fixed the deadboot issue tho? i guess... more12.0.17 NO PROBLEM not at all. but if ya have a global version.

• Frankwhite

Mata, 21 Nov 2021Guys can somebody help me when ever I connect this phone to... moreMy actual did that I noticed it and. Have been longing on how to rectify the issue plz if u knw how it can be rectify tell me plz and recently my remaining time left after charging changed from 62hrs to 31hrs what could be the problem

NuwanSL, 21 Nov 2021maybe i am unlucky. anyway phone shop owner told me this mo... moreThere is no any errors in this model. Poco x3 has errors. But the redmi note 9T is the one which fixed all errors comes with poco x3. I'm using 9T too. This is a excellent phone.

Nader, 20 Nov 2021The worst phone you can buy weak network The wifi network... moreThat was the reason why I did not buy Xiaomi.

• CookieGuy

NuwanSL, 21 Nov 2021maybe i am unlucky. anyway phone shop owner told me this mo... moreDid you get a refund?

• hm

will the miui 12.0.17 fixed the deadboot issue tho? i guess during the update xiaomi already got the problem attention.

CookieGuy, 16 Nov 2021Im from Sri Lanka too. Bought this device early in May but ... moremaybe i am unlucky. anyway phone shop owner told me this model and poco m3 many phones same same error complaining.

• Gio

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2021have you upgrade the phone to the android 11? is there any ... moreThere`s a new stable MIUI 12.5 based Android 11 update has been released to global Redmi 9T users. The update is seeding with a version number – MIUI 12.5.3.0 RJQMIXM. It comes with features of Android 11 and Enhanced MIUI 12.5. but dunno Ima not updating.. and my version is 12.0.17. and theres nothing in a new lol :))

• Zeek21

Nuwan From Sri Lanka, 15 Nov 2021My phone was deadboot yesterday. Can't turn on . This ... moreMine did same thing yesterday but I managed to revive it on my own. Hold the volume up and power button and plug the phone to a computer and watch it come on

• Mata

Guys can somebody help me when ever I connect this phone to Bluetooth Speaker volume is very low on speaker compared to the other devices when connecting to Bluetooth Speaker

• Jun

Nader, 20 Nov 2021The worst phone you can buy weak network The wifi network... moreI thought only I experienced

Is there any way to disable or remove the 'mute' button? Each time I answer the phone, or carry it around while talking, I inadvertently activate the mute function and the person on the other end can't hear me. This was not a problem on the Mi 8 lite...I had high hopes for the 9t but the mute problem and also the ultra battery saver mode are both disappointing.

Adumack, 14 Nov 2021All Redmi 9T have a date with DEADBOOT, the issue is from m... moreNo any wrost phone than redmi

• Nader

The worst phone you can buy
weak network
The wifi network is very weak
very weak camera
Poor performance of all programs
I was thanks to a Xiaomi phone, but now I advise all my friends not to use Xiaomi phones

Gio, 16 Nov 2021I bought it from @ebay... Global version. 6/128. Right... morehave you upgrade the phone to the android 11? is there any issue with the upgrade?

• Gio

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2021bro, gimme the store that u bought this phoneI bought it from @ebay... Global version. 6/128. Right now 12.0.17 and theres no prob`s so far sir. May 18.. I can restart it just for fun 238237347347 In a day.

PS blame your shop`s all of em.... all they want is yer money selling a chines clones..... good luck.

• CookieGuy

Nuwan From Sri Lanka, 15 Nov 2021My phone was deadboot yesterday. Can't turn on . This ... moreIm from Sri Lanka too. Bought this device early in May but I've never experienced the deadboot issue.What update were you using when ur phone got deadbooted? i thought this issue was region based 🥲 Mine works normally

• DOS

Gio , 14 Nov 2021No why ? mine is lie a working horse and it does`n have any... morebro, gimme the store that u bought this phone

• Nuwan From Sri Lanka

My phone was deadboot yesterday. Can't turn on . This is so disappointing. Please don't buy this phone. POCO M3 phone also same have this error