Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

• anonymous

Adnan Naheen, 27 Nov 2019please improve display HDR10 to HDR10+. make the pop up cam... moreWhy dont you create your own phone

• Adnan Naheen

please improve display HDR10 to HDR10+. make the pop up camera fast and camera protection like one plus 7t pro.change the camera software. make the camera auto HDR.update cammera 48mp to 64 and ultrawide 16mp.

Ovi, 21 Nov 2019No wireless charging? Thanks..hi, there's no wireless charging

• Ovi

No wireless charging? Thanks..

• MrPhone

anon, 03 Nov 2019its useless to buy expensive phone, imo get the cheapest ph... moreWhat about iPhone?

Confused af, 12 Nov 2019May I know about the heating issue? or is there only a perc... morehi,
i will try to make it short as possible.
highlights for reaalme x2 po vs redmi k20 pro
1. ufs 3.0 vs 2.1 - google search says 3.0 is twice faster than 2.1, but i watched a video comparison of 2 phones with 3.0 and 2.1, there's not much difference in loading the apps/games.
2. 12gb/256gb storage vs 12gb/512gb... as long as they have the same ram, just ignore the storage that much. my previous phone has 128gb. and i have only consumed 50% after 1 year.
3. fast charging. 50w - full charge at 35 mins. vs 27w full charge at 1 hour. although realmi has the edge here, but this 1 hour charging is good enough in my daily life
4. camera - i just ignore this one. they're already both great, clear, crisp. don't watch too much photo comparison of phones. you are just confusing yourself with senseless x2 zoomed photo reviews they are making in youtube.
5. 90Hz screen refresh rate vs the default 60Hz. I checked in google, it says it's not noticeable to the normal people unless your this tech nerd hungry for specs.
6. Notch vs POPup camera.
the bad side of notch is the notch itself. but you can use the face recognition unlock system freely if you're into it. and there is a notch blocking the screen, but you can adjust to it as times goes.
the bad side of pop up camera is the pop up camera itself. the thought of dropping the phone make me cringe. but there is a feature called freefall, the pop up will close automatically while on drop to prevent damage (i hope that works when that happens). lastly, i need to disable the face unlock. i don't like seeing the camera poppin up everytime the screen turns on. and when it inside my pocket!

personal experience for redmi k20 pro so far.
UI is great, it's smooth, my gaming experience is great. The whole screen display is what i like the most. i find the notch and screen hole irritating. one more thing that brought me to the decision of buying the k20 pro is the watch - xiaomi mi band 4. It Maximizes what the phone can offer. in the past weeks, i already received a couple of app updates from xiaomi, makes me feel that my phone is alive and kicking aftersales.

recommendation:
if realme x2 pro price is lower or same with k20 premium. Go for realme x2 pro because of those pumped up features. (ufs 3.0, 90hz, 50w charging). but personal choice, i'd still prefer k20 pro premium, i'm happy with it.

Reliability, 12 Nov 2019How about the heating issue? I've seen some reviews in yt t... moreHi, i'm not playing pubg so i can't tell you about the experience/heat issue regarding this.
I only play mobile legends at max settings and it's smooth, i don't have heat issues playing for 4-6 hours straight. but mobile legends i think is a lot less demanding game than Pubg.

additional note to consider: i'm using the phone with the case included in the box. it's rubber type. i didn't feel any heat with the case.. but i did try a few days ago to touch the whole screen with my palm, hmm a little hot but i'm sure it's not in the range of 40 to 50.

yamse, 02 Nov 2019If you just have enough money to spare, buy the xiaomi mi 9... moreHow about the heating issue? I've seen some reviews in yt that it goes really hot like 45-50+ degrees, can you please confirm? Did you already try to play pubg with max settings for hours? Can you please tell us your honest experience? Thanks in advance.

• Confused af

yamse, 02 Nov 2019If you just have enough money to spare, buy the xiaomi mi 9... moreMay I know about the heating issue? or is there only a percentage to have the defect ones? And can you help me choose between k20 pro premium and realme x2 pro.. Thanks!

• Anonime

anonymous, 04 Nov 2019How is the heat issue ? I read that it can go crazy to the ... moreWhy does Note 10 use a heatpipe? But Xiaomi doesn't ?? Maybe if Note 10 doesn't use Heatpipe, the heat might be like Xiaomi

• anonymous

How is the heat issue ? I read that it can go crazy to the point it is too hot like 40-50 degrees celcius.

Why Xiaomi ALWAYS includes a negative that gives a NO to buy the other phone has no 3.5mm jack, this one has all, but bonus heat issue wtf.

• anon

its useless to buy expensive phone, imo get the cheapest phone with the best spec like this one. Can last quite long before needing a new phone.

• Shameer Ali Vp

Raj, 01 Nov 2019Yes u can install play store Thank you so much brother

Susan, 01 Nov 2019Which is better comparing overall performance between Xiaom... moreIf you just have enough money to spare, buy the xiaomi mi 9 pro.
But if you want the best phone but on a budget.. K20 pro premium is for you.
I bought the k20 pro premium for the following reasons.
855+, 12gb ram, 512GB storage.
Although this phone doesn't have IOS, but in my day to day life taking photos, it's not that much of an issue,
Gaming focused with 4000 mah battery. I played mobile legends from 100% down to 20% for 6.5 hours at max options.
Charges from 20% to 100% in 1 hour
NFC - I use android payment (madapay app) a lot at restaurants so i don't need to bring my cards anymore.

in comparison to Mi 9 pro
wireless charging is a plus. (but i don't need)
40W fast charger!!! (i checked at youtube and xiaomi mi 9 pro(40W) charges only 8 mins faster than k20 pro premium(27W))
Teardrop notch - might be preferred by others compared to pop up camera that might get damaged anytime. I disabled face unlock on my k20 pro, i don't like the idea that it might accidentally pop up in my pocket, but the whole screen in my k20 gives me the best experience.
5G option. (i don't need, i don't see 5G signal coming in my area in the next 3 years so why bother waste that money.)

• Shameer Ali Vp

Raj, 01 Nov 2019Yes u can install play store Thank you brother i appreciate you

• Susan

Which is better comparing overall performance between Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium edition and Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro? I am too much confused about which one I should buy. Let me know all of your experiences and suggest me best one between this or any other within this range. Thanks

• Raj

Shameer Ali Roshan, 29 Oct 2019Dear friends, anyone give solution about Chinese rom and Gl... moreYes u can install play store

• Samy edware

I want to buy that phone and iam from Egypt
We want it to work in egypt
Xiaomi Redmi k20 Pro Premium 512GB , 12 Ram

• Shameer Ali Roshan

Dear friends, anyone give solution about Chinese rom and Global Rom, why I am asking this model available AliExpress, but I am confused, if I buy Chinese rom I can download and install play store?. Original Chinese version the they install Google rom that's why little confused, please give me good solution

• Ali

I am from IRAN and i have it i buy from china if the pop up camera keep work for 5 or 6 years its the best value phone in the world the internal storage speed is good the connctivity is stable and good very fast phone even when you disable animations another thing something that youtube videos cant tell you trust me the build quality is high