Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Raj, 01 Nov 2019Yes u can install play store Thank you so much brother

Susan, 01 Nov 2019Which is better comparing overall performance between Xiaomi Red... moreIf you just have enough money to spare, buy the xiaomi mi 9 pro.
But if you want the best phone but on a budget.. K20 pro premium is for you.
I bought the k20 pro premium for the following reasons.
855+, 12gb ram, 512GB storage.
Although this phone doesn't have IOS, but in my day to day life taking photos, it's not that much of an issue,
Gaming focused with 4000 mah battery. I played mobile legends from 100% down to 20% for 6.5 hours at max options.
Charges from 20% to 100% in 1 hour
NFC - I use android payment (madapay app) a lot at restaurants so i don't need to bring my cards anymore.

in comparison to Mi 9 pro
wireless charging is a plus. (but i don't need)
40W fast charger!!! (i checked at youtube and xiaomi mi 9 pro(40W) charges only 8 mins faster than k20 pro premium(27W))
Teardrop notch - might be preferred by others compared to pop up camera that might get damaged anytime. I disabled face unlock on my k20 pro, i don't like the idea that it might accidentally pop up in my pocket, but the whole screen in my k20 gives me the best experience.
5G option. (i don't need, i don't see 5G signal coming in my area in the next 3 years so why bother waste that money.)

Raj, 01 Nov 2019Yes u can install play store Thank you brother i appreciate you

• Susan

Which is better comparing overall performance between Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium edition and Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro? I am too much confused about which one I should buy. Let me know all of your experiences and suggest me best one between this or any other within this range. Thanks

• Raj

Shameer Ali Roshan, 29 Oct 2019Dear friends, anyone give solution about Chinese rom and Global ... moreYes u can install play store

• Samy edware

I want to buy that phone and iam from Egypt
We want it to work in egypt
Xiaomi Redmi k20 Pro Premium 512GB , 12 Ram

• Shameer Ali Roshan

Dear friends, anyone give solution about Chinese rom and Global Rom, why I am asking this model available AliExpress, but I am confused, if I buy Chinese rom I can download and install play store?. Original Chinese version the they install Google rom that's why little confused, please give me good solution

• Ali

I am from IRAN and i have it i buy from china if the pop up camera keep work for 5 or 6 years its the best value phone in the world the internal storage speed is good the connctivity is stable and good very fast phone even when you disable animations another thing something that youtube videos cant tell you trust me the build quality is high

• WhiteTree

Orange97, 12 Oct 2019This phone is insane... But I prefer to wait a little longer for... moreIt's not going to have lower price trust me

• Shameer Ali Vp

Nuu, 13 Oct 2019You can just buy it in Aliexpress then flash xiaomi.eu rom. I ow... moreDear brother
What about Chinese version? If i will buy Chinese version i can download and install play store?

• AnoM

Johny, 23 Oct 2019Please, sell this beast on oversea. I baging you....Not just you wish, we all wish it could sell to oversea.
It is due to network compatibility, global rom development, some regulation on some region country that makes it not price competitive when sold globally.
I think the alternative to cheaper price but not budget priced smartphone would be Oneplus 7T Pro, but at some region, Oneplus is actually same priced as Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and Huawei Mate 30 Pro, or just a little bit cheaper than actual flagship smartphone. Depend on luck if you really can get one. Or else, just can rely on grey import, just like my country, where grey imported Xiaomi smartphone is cheaper than their global version on actual presence.

• Johny

Please, sell this beast on oversea. I baging you....

• Ammar212

Rajesh J, 19 Oct 2019What's the difference between K20 Pro & K20 Pro premium?the diff between K20 pro and K20 Pro Premium is the processor (CPU) and graphics ( GPU) speed.

that is it !

if you play game it may better you get premium ( only 10% to 15% ) faster but for daily task it is noting !

Who has cross flashed Official fastboot ROM of K20 Pro to K20 Pro Premium Edition? If yes, successful?

• AnoM

Don't think this phone will be launched globally for every part of the world. Xiaomi is this one Chinese company that never properly cater for global market. This is also why their phone are cheap. This is because their revenue comes from selling ads, which mostly works on China only. The proper global version of this phone is Mi9T, which only up to 128GB. Without memory expansion slot or not, Xiaomi has been known for more than 8 years to exclude memory expansion slot on their flagship smartphone, which is part of the cut cost act. They only include memory expansion for their entry level Redmi series, which is of much different price range. Same with Oneplus brand that never include memory expansion slot.
We all know that nobody complain on memory expansion slot, but it is the fruit company that started this trend, followed by Google own Nexus and Pixel series.

What's the difference between K20 Pro & K20 Pro premium?

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2019Hello Which Xiaomi.EU Rom did you flash excactly ? The one from... more512gb rom 12gb ram

Which Xiaomi.EU Rom did you flash excactly ? The one from Redmi K20 Pro ?

• Nuu

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Any news if this will come to Europe? I have a phone with 1 spea... moreYou can just buy it in Aliexpress then flash xiaomi.eu rom. I own the device and flashed xiaomi.eu rom and all is good.

• Orange97

This phone is insane... But I prefer to wait a little longer for the Redmi K30 Pro. It will be surely much better than this phone, but at lower price.