Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

• AnoM

Johny, 23 Oct 2019Please, sell this beast on oversea. I baging you....Not just you wish, we all wish it could sell to oversea.
It is due to network compatibility, global rom development, some regulation on some region country that makes it not price competitive when sold globally.
I think the alternative to cheaper price but not budget priced smartphone would be Oneplus 7T Pro, but at some region, Oneplus is actually same priced as Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and Huawei Mate 30 Pro, or just a little bit cheaper than actual flagship smartphone. Depend on luck if you really can get one. Or else, just can rely on grey import, just like my country, where grey imported Xiaomi smartphone is cheaper than their global version on actual presence.

• Johny

Please, sell this beast on oversea. I baging you....

• Ammar212

Rajesh J, 19 Oct 2019What's the difference between K20 Pro & K20 Pro premium?the diff between K20 pro and K20 Pro Premium is the processor (CPU) and graphics ( GPU) speed.

that is it !

if you play game it may better you get premium ( only 10% to 15% ) faster but for daily task it is noting !

Who has cross flashed Official fastboot ROM of K20 Pro to K20 Pro Premium Edition? If yes, successful?

• AnoM

Don't think this phone will be launched globally for every part of the world. Xiaomi is this one Chinese company that never properly cater for global market. This is also why their phone are cheap. This is because their revenue comes from selling ads, which mostly works on China only. The proper global version of this phone is Mi9T, which only up to 128GB. Without memory expansion slot or not, Xiaomi has been known for more than 8 years to exclude memory expansion slot on their flagship smartphone, which is part of the cut cost act. They only include memory expansion for their entry level Redmi series, which is of much different price range. Same with Oneplus brand that never include memory expansion slot.
We all know that nobody complain on memory expansion slot, but it is the fruit company that started this trend, followed by Google own Nexus and Pixel series.

What's the difference between K20 Pro & K20 Pro premium?

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2019Hello Which Xiaomi.EU Rom did you flash excactly ? The one... more512gb rom 12gb ram

Nuu, 13 Oct 2019You can just buy it in Aliexpress then flash xiaomi.eu rom.... moreHello
Which Xiaomi.EU Rom did you flash excactly ? The one from Redmi K20 Pro ?

• Nuu

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Any news if this will come to Europe? I have a phone with 1... moreYou can just buy it in Aliexpress then flash xiaomi.eu rom. I own the device and flashed xiaomi.eu rom and all is good.

• Orange97

This phone is insane... But I prefer to wait a little longer for the Redmi K30 Pro. It will be surely much better than this phone, but at lower price.

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Any news if this will come to Europe? I have a phone with 1... morebought mine at aliexpress, still waiting to receive

Any news if this will come to Europe? I have a phone with 1 speaker for nearly 2 years and the sound is good so I don't care much about k20 pro premium not having 2 speakers and there's even an audio jack with dac if I'm not wrong!

Second problem is how there's no SD card but the premium model has lots of space and with usb on the go you can connect an external HD or maybe even a SD card so there goes one more problem.

Which brings me back to my original question and the worst problem for me, IS IT COMING TO EUROPE???

5g? you are looking at the wrong phone, check xiaomi mi 9 pro

CptPower, 01 Oct 2019I said most people hands are shaking and because people are... moreBruh are you kidding me. Did you not even read what I said before. I guarantee you, along with literally everyone else in the world, don't have perfectly stable, gimbal-like hands. There's a reason people who care about their footage don't just carry around their camera by itself.

Seaus, 30 Sep 2019LTE Band specs are here: https://www.mi.com/redmik20pro-pr... moreNo B20?

• Vaseraga

It was 2 weeks~ from now that my Lock Screen wallpaper changed himself randomly, I can't update Chrome from play store and had to wait something likes 1/2 days after the update pop-up... same on my Mi Mix 3 and Redmi Note 5..

joe nodden, 01 Oct 2019Could you say that again but in legible English. (If you do... moreI said most people hands are shaking and because people are clumsy they cant hold device like on a stand when taing a photo.
So instead of OIS a stand would do.

CptPower, 30 Sep 2019Man for that case every a bit better shop selling camera st... moreCould you say that again but in legible English. (If you don't know what I mean try saying it out loud)

• gallant_1808

it is precious thing
it is dramatically high performance

joe nodden, 29 Sep 2019Bruh look up a comparison. Quit comparing it to things you ... moreMan for that case every a bit better shop selling camera stands.
Becausue people have clumsy shaking hands.