Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

• ipohcow

maieyra, 02 Jul 2014I'm using galaxy grand quattro and definitely dissatisfy with it... moreNo problem.... can upload....camera front n back very good

• Babu Sundar

habib, 07 Jul 2014I buy xiaomi redmi note 3g ,1.7ghz,2gb ram.but problem I can't d... moreIn MIUI OS, go to "SYSTEM " Icon go to "downloads" there you can "resume " the file downloads and you can also set the filsize limit for WLAN.Hope this helps.

gh0st0fdattic, 10 Jul 2014I am using the Redmi Note WCDMA, kickass phone but when I put it... moreyou gotta make sure that your cellular network has a really strong connection. this is actually one of the downside of redmi note WCDMA. it detected less 3G network as you can see from the specification. it only convers HSDPA 1900 / 2100 which means only the strong and medium one will be detected. for weak 3G connection, it probably can't detect or switch to roaming if your network support it.
i'm from malaysia and some of us have been experiencing the same too. but not me though since i'm using a strong cellular network which has strong 3G network everywhere. there's no way to solve this for the moment so you might want to change to other strong cellular network to use 3G. hope this helps :)

Xiaomi Redmi Note is now becoming a Craze.Nobody is in ease without this Redmi . It spells on minds of everyone.But the problem is a Big issue you can not buy it in market because availability is zero.this is very troublesome annoying.fans depressed greatly becoming sick.rubbish copy of Redmi will introduce in markets when the original Redmi will come in market.

• Akee

can't i get this phone from sri lanka?

• gh0st0fdattic

I am using the Redmi Note WCDMA, kickass phone but when I put it on only 3G it does not connect to the cellular network at all. Anyone facing a similar issue ? I am based in India.

philipster, 08 Jul 2014this will never get updated to 4.3 due to the mediatek chip. mehStop spreading FUD, Kitkat 4.4.2 is available for the Mediatek SoCs MT6592, MT6588, MT6589, MT6589T. Lenovo already upgraded lots of Mediatek-based phones to Kitkat, even ones released over a year ago.

So if Xiaomi doesn't upgrade their phones to kitkat, it's on them not Mediatek.

• Jem

habib, 07 Jul 2014I buy xiaomi redmi note 3g ,1.7ghz,2gb ram.but problem I can't d... moreyou can to the download and then go to setting inside the download and go put to unlimited instead of wifi download only

I bought redmi note on aliexpress and the phone is perfect, fast, big screen, camera good, and I bought with play store :)

• philipster

this will never get updated to 4.3 due to the mediatek chip. meh

• Hopsaint

Icould not find a Canadian network to support the phone...I am currently with Wind

habib, 07 Jul 2014I buy xiaomi redmi note 3g ,1.7ghz,2gb ram.but problem I can't d... moreGo to download app, and in settings set data usage prompt to unlimited.
Hope this help!

• habib

I buy xiaomi redmi note 3g ,1.7ghz,2gb ram.but problem I can't download or updated any software using google play store. All time message showing waiting for WiFi.I try so many time bun can't .please I need help.

• leon

ifti, 28 Jun 2014i bought xiaomi redmi note from kunming,china bt unfortunately i... morejust sell it to someone who can use in

for those of you who are wondering whether you should update your note to rom ver23 or not, let me tell you some pros and cons.
pros: smoother, of course. some minor changes here and there that doesnt really affect anything. most of that just to make your device smoother.
cons: the biggest cons is that the front camera option will only be limited to 3MP only. (this is a confirmed bug that probably will be fixed by next rom release). but fear not because it only happened for stock camera. if you download a third party camera app such as camera360, cameraZoom, or others, it will still be 5MP :)
second cons is that you need to download back google apps such as playstore, gmail, google contact, google calender, google framework (pretty much everything that starts with google). this can be downloaded through MiMarket. go to MiMarket and download google installer. this installer will download every google apps. (but dont forget to uninstall the previous one.

and i truly recommend you to root your phone so that you can disable bloatware. but if you dont, its fine since this rocking device has 2GB ram.

• AnonD-119418

maieyra, 02 Jul 2014I'm using galaxy grand quattro and definitely dissatisfy with it... moreit has a fantastic front 5 MP camera same like Back 1,
performance is incredible, very smooth user-interface with 1 of the best Rom MIUI V5, i'll definitely recommend this to every1

• maieyra

I'm using galaxy grand quattro and definitely dissatisfy with it . The front camera is so bad and i cant upload videos on instagram . So i'm looking for a phone that low in price with good front camera.

For redmi note user , i would like to ask :
1. Does the front camera is good?
2. Can upload videos on instagram?

I really hope when redmi note is officially launch in malaysia , they already fix the crashing problem .

• SonOfTheGun

Silvatre, 30 Jun 2014Does this phone has gorilla glass?There is GODZILLA inside the Glass Well Protected and Taken Care.

whorme, 30 Jun 2014To Malaysia Xiaomi Fans, Please wait for the official launch on ... moreHope you will get it too. If AP set now with higher price than that could easily out of stock and frequently sold out in no time, I'm not surprised if original one will be the same too as the demand for this phone is so high. I read it on the first gsmarena page that 10k original xiaomi sold out in just a minute. So, good luck for you. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Silvatre, 30 Jun 2014Does this phone has gorilla glass?Nope I don't think so. But it doesn't matter as long as you use a great screen protector, casing, and take good care of it.