Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G

what is this ?????

this is F...ing Realme 8 5G & u can find it with other names in bbk devices

now xiaomi & BBK they become changing devices with each other...with just a bit change in design

i'll see a day....that u buy a xiaomi device & then u find a Realme out of box.😂😂😂

Acorns, 18 Apr 2021Absolutely! Hate it that amoled is being pushed more and mo... moreheadache is probably because you're sensitive to PWM and shitty screens have shitty PWM so it causes headaches and eye strain

• Ali2020

Acorns, 18 Apr 2021Absolutely! Hate it that amoled is being pushed more and mo... moreI agree. I prefer LCD far than AMOLED. The LCD on Huawei phones and the 10t pro is a good one for instance.

so this having a less capable SOC and smaller ram offerings, has better band coverage than the mi11 lite 5g or even the flagship mi11 itself, or the poco f3/redmi k40 variants....and a nice 5000maH battery so confusing Xiaomi product offerings lol designed to obfuscate

eyes, 04 Apr 2021thats why xiaomi made mi 10t with LCD 144hz and anti blue f... moreAbsolutely! Hate it that amoled is being pushed more and more as it gives me a headache and hurts my eyes. IPS LCD is way nicer to look at to me and has less problems than amoled and is cheaper which is just an added bonus. Enough with all this amoled is the best blah blah blah all the time from phone reviewers.

Mr Architect, 15 Apr 2021I would had definitely purchased this one only if it came w... moreContrary to popular belief mostly brought about by reviewers pushing amoled as the best screen tech, not everyone prefers amoled screens. I've used both and amoled hurts my eyes and gives me a headache and I personally look for phones with IPS LCD screens now as to me they look much better and don't hurt my eyes. I wish more phones would give a LCD option and before anybody says you can't have an aod on an lcd screen check out the Nokia Lumia 920 from 2014 and the LG g5 from about 2016/7, both IPS LCD and both with aod screens.

• ANormalPerson

Mr Architect, 15 Apr 2021I would had definitely purchased this one only if it came w... moreThis is budget phone, dummy! Buy better phone

• Iikara

• Mr Architect

I would had definitely purchased this one only if it came with 60/90h AMOLED panel instead of LCD.. whyy skip amoled in 5G version redmi whyyy???🥺

Swandika, 01 Apr 2021Will Redmi Note 10 5G come to Indonesia ? If not, sorry..... moreIt will, it's already received certification of TKDN yesterday

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2021Warning! ATTENTION! There is a catch! 5G will burn your ba... moreWell if You're downloading full speed the entire day while charging sure, it defines kill the battery

• MasEnha

Swandika, 01 Apr 2021Will Redmi Note 10 5G come to Indonesia ? If not, sorry..... moreThe question is whether the upcoming 5G frequency in Indonesia is supported by this phone.

• omid

4K@30fps ???
Dimensity 700 !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2021Who told you its weak, a 12mpx can be better than a 108mpxIphone 12 uses 12 megapixel camera and results are for all to see.
Megapixel do not add to quality of image, rather it is the optimum aperture and a high quality lens optics that is most desired.

• eyes

Hani, 28 Mar 2021Me to me eyes burn when look to amoled screenthats why xiaomi made mi 10t with LCD 144hz and anti blue filter. it is like medicine for your eyes.. you can look at it all the day...

• Swandika

Will Redmi Note 10 5G come to Indonesia ?
If not, sorry.. I have to say this .. SKIP!

• Hani

Acorns, 27 Mar 2021I agree, is it just me that doesn't understand the big... moreMe to me eyes burn when look to amoled screen

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2021Nice flamebait. If you want all that, then you need money ... moreI agree, is it just me that doesn't understand the big push for amoled screens over IPS LCD? I've had both and in my opinion lcd is way better. Amoled hurts my eyes and gives me a headache and whatever anyone says to the contrary does suffer from burn in. LCD screens are clearer brighter and simply just look better. I don't expect everyone to agree with me and no doubt will be told all the benefits of amoled over LCD but having used both I sure hope companies like Xiaomi stick with their IPS LCDs and don't go all in on amoleds. By the way if you think you can't have an aod on a LCD screen take a look at the Nokia Lumia 920 from 2012/13 they had one way back then.

Mohd Johan, 23 Mar 2021Weak front camera and no FM RadioWho told you its weak, a 12mpx can be better than a 108mpx

• Mohd Johan