Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

• Raven

Gaben, 28 Nov 2021I'm pretty sure it was added long before 12.5.4.0.I doubt that honestly. It was added with 12.5.2.0 iirc. There wasn't any trace of Dolby Atmos on RN10P before MIUI 12.5 and 12.5.2.0 and 12.5.4.0 were released in July this year.

• Gaben

Ala Carte, 28 Nov 2021Not exactly promptly but they are fixed usually. Xiaomi als... moreI'm pretty sure it was added long before 12.5.4.0.

Worst phone ive ever owned, nothing works properly. do not buy.

• Ala Carte

GonnaBuySoon, 28 Nov 2021I've been on the fence about this phone and Redmis... moreNot exactly promptly but they are fixed usually. Xiaomi also adds some additional features over OTAs that aren't announced at launch like Dolby Atmos that was added to the Redmi Note 10 Pro with MIUI 12.5.4.0 . They didn't promise it, neither was it advertised. Still this device got it. For maximum issues, they have been fixed by now since the phone is in active production from 7 months now. There are very minor UI glitches that don't even affect everyone and are very rare to be encountered.

• Bad entity

You cannot use any kind of Bluetooth headset in this phone or maybe any kind of xiaomi phones!

• GonnaBuySoon

I've been on the fence about this phone and Redmis' in general because issues about the OS and bugs. Are they updated/fixed promptly?

How about this one for gaming???

• Iphone 13

Great phone indeed

• Godspeed

Ole Masenge, 24 Nov 2021Do we have anyone having problems with WhatsApp on RN 10 pr... moreYes, you need to restart the phone to fix the problem

• Furqan

MIUI, 26 Nov 2021Yeah, with MIUI Enhanced 12.5.6 (I'm in Europe), I got... moreNice 👍

• MIUI

Furqan, 23 Nov 2021Will RN10 Pro get ram expansion feature ?Yeah, with MIUI Enhanced 12.5.6 (I'm in Europe), I got memory extension (2 Gb RAM for 128 Gb ROM).

Mine is smooth.

I am using the same, with 64Mp instead of 108Mb.
But I can ensure you everything is working perfectly.
No heating
No dreaning battery
Just common bugs related to MIUI 12.5

• Ala Carte

Guest, 25 Nov 2021Does anyone has heating issue with this phone. My phone get... moreNo such issues on my end.

• Guest

Does anyone has heating issue with this phone. My phone gets pretty hot while charging.

• Ole Masenge

Do we have anyone having problems with WhatsApp on RN 10 pro 8gb? Not able to send messages immediately I click send.

Real User, 09 Nov 2021honestly saying.. until this minutes I would have my RN10P ... moreHow can I revert the update to 12.0.1

Furqan, 23 Nov 2021Will RN10 Pro get ram expansion feature ?It should

• Furqan

Will RN10 Pro get ram expansion feature ?

• TheAverageConsumer

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021I also think like this guy said... what are the other 3 len... moreThen also think it this way. What is the purpose of 4 cameras? If I don't use camera and use some other app instead it uses no camera so not 3 but all 4 sensors are useless. Right?

Just not being used in a particular use-case doesn't mean that they are all useless. Get some life buddy instead of being an annoying troll here.