Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

MXP, 01 May 2020IPS is better than amoled !!! no ghosting issues and natur... more"Good* IPS displays. This one is trash and has a lot of shadows on the borders

Xiaomi you've better return my original camera configuration for Xiaomi mi 9se which you killed with update

Pro Versons had to be better, maybe 8GB RAM, maybe SD765G, a real improvement over Redmi Note 8, but, not here, I will wait for Redmi Note 10 Pro, if there is also not improvement. Better wait and get a Mi Note 10 Lite or even Mi 10

• Whazabi

Fares avoca, 30 Apr 2020What's wrong with xiaomi in the price of global V ! And why... moreThe price will definitely change when it released on the market. Gsmarena just putting the expected price until it release.

• rituki

I wish they make it cheaper, and put the same 32MP in Indian's Pro Max version. If they could, they can put IMX686 on it, but of course the price..... Just make the pricing.... similar to when the Redmi 8 Pro first came out. Then I would be completely satisfied...I guess.

• MXP

Hakimul, 01 May 2020Garbage. No amoled display . still Adreno 618 gpu. No highe... moreIPS is better than amoled !!!
no ghosting issues and natural colors !!!

• Hakimul

Garbage. No amoled display . still Adreno 618 gpu. No higher refresh rate. Almost same as the Note 9 pro max Indian edition. What was the point releasing similar product. Also I was very happy to see Note 8 pro. But sorry I am not happy to see the Note 9 pro. We expected better 😏. mi 10 lite is a better option.

• Hakimul

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreNot sure. But Amoled, I think sure is someting superior than IPS LCD. Also its very battery efficient comparing to IPS. Just think when we had Mi 5 with amoled and flagship cpus and gpus. now we get less @more price which sucks.

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreLCD no flicker no huge colors

Tanverul , 01 May 2020Will it have wireless charging? No. When you see redmi, that refers to cheap phones with very good specificationd. Having wireles charging its not a cheap tecnology.

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreFrom the health perspective lcd/led are better especially when you use your phone in the dark but amoled has better colors, better blacks, faster pixel response time and consumes less battery when using dark mode.

• Tanverul

Will it have wireless charging?

• Doctor Sex

Udith Pathirana, 30 Apr 2020I'm trying to buy a redmi device what is good note 9pro or k30 5GIf i were you i Dont waste my money from buying a 5g phone. In my country srilanka 5g era is far in future.so i will buy vanilla k30 😉

• Roy

Wich one better, note 9 pro or note 9 pro max?

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreLCD is the best for my eyes...

Benchmark scores please. Also add the refresh and sampling rate for every phone from 2018 and so on. It is important for us to know.

• LG

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreAMOLED probably better.

• Gary

Mikey, 30 Apr 2020Which type of display is better for my eyes, amoled or ips ... moreDay time amoled. Night time ips.