YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

• neil

Techworm, 14 Oct 2015Hey guys, i bought this mobile 3 days ago but now my mobile scre... moreAmbient light sensor

• vadi

vijaykumar, 16 Oct 2015hi buy this phone today for 5100/- offer on amazon its a very g... moreI too buyed , Its a good phone at this price

• vijaykumar

Praveen, 12 Oct 2015I read everywhere that there are heating issues on this. Is it t... morehi buy this phone today for 5100/- offer on amazon its a very good phone at this price.

• Ani

AnonD-452738, 12 Oct 2015Yu Yuphoria SAR value : 0.41 W/kg @ 1g head and 0.67 W/kg Yu Yu... morePlz tell me,SAR value of redmi 2 prime.

sweety, 13 Oct 2015I uninstalled some of my apps from my YU yuphoria smartphone ,no... moreReset the phn...

This is the best smart phone in the market at this price point today.

YU Yuphoria on CyanogenThe YU Yuphoria on Cyanogen is an excellent phone to get today and it is available today at a very reasonable price. I bought it from Amazon for only 6999 Indian Rupees

It’s fast. It doesn’t have the problem of running out of space when downloading and installing lots of apps. The camera quality is just fantastic. I get great pictures from it. It also allows me to take timed pictures so when I’m in a workshop, I can get group photos without needing someone to take the photo. I just use my Portable Tripod and place it on a desk and I’m done. :)

If you’re always confused about the options of phone available to buy in the market today, just get this one. It’s amazing.

• Dhanapal R

I am going to buy it day of the tomorrow any one suggest on the mobile pls

How can i buy it

virtual, 14 Oct 2015otg cable is support in it or not? replay frnsOTG cable for External Drives / Pen Drives doesn't work as of yet.

Checkout yourself.

• Durai

Hai frns I using the mobile its good

• virtual

otg cable is support in it or not? replay frns

• sunny

Hi, I have bought this Yu Yuphoria YU5010A a few days back. I am trying to set the call waiting in this but I do not get this beep or vibration if I am on a call and somebody else is trying to contact me. I come to know only when I am finished with my ongoing call. Please help me to set this....

• vishal

Techworm, 14 Oct 2015Hey guys, i bought this mobile 3 days ago but now my mobile scre... morejst go to setting nd turn off adaptive brightness

• Vimal

I bought this mobile 2 days ago.. Its heats some times.. But good.. And charge doesn't show 100%..its freeze in 99% .… Pls Anyone Help...

• nil

Techworm, 14 Oct 2015Hey guys, i bought this mobile 3 days ago but now my mobile scre... moredisable the adtative brightness option

• Techworm

Hey guys, i bought this mobile 3 days ago but now my mobile screen is becoming black( brightness low) automatically sometimes.
Is there anyone facing this issue....??? What is the solution.....????
Plz reply

• sweety

I uninstalled some of my apps from my YU yuphoria smartphone ,now in file manager I am not finding the option to install them again..I searched in each directory and folders to install them back ,but I couldn't do so ..any suggestions ..

• GOPI

this is gopi yu yuphoria is very good nice camera but just heat battery anything super low budgets are try it

Sudipto, 03 Oct 2015OTG work or not ?no, dude. It doesn't....

Praveen, 12 Oct 2015I read everywhere that there are heating issues on this. Is it t... moreYu Yuphoria SAR value : 0.41 W/kg @ 1g head and 0.67 W/kg
Yu Yunique SAR value : 0.35 W/Kg in the head and 0.80W/Kg in the body
the rest of it given in the GSM arena.
Which makes YU Yophoria a winner in all aspects.. Go For it... As long as you can trust YU for after sales services.