YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

• shro

Vivek M, 16 Aug 2015Download "ES Explore" from Play store, then only you c... moreThanks for ur kind advice vivek. I have done it successfully.

• avi

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2015I want to buy a phn which one is better? Micromax unite 3 or yu ... moreIt is best phone the camera is bet clearness and lollypop version and 4G phone

• Lalla

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2015Please don't buy this phone. It has many issues. Some times we n... moreDon't buy this phone very very very bad service from customer care side ,they are villegers don't know anything just making people fool regarding any issue and issue still remain after 45 days no cutomer support.

"so please don't buy"

AnonD-431746, 20 Aug 2015m confused, pliz help... which 1 should i buy??? yu yuphoria or... morePlease don't buy this phone. It has many issues. Some times we need factory reset to make device work properly.

m confused, pliz help... which 1 should i buy???
yu yuphoria or moto g (3rd gen)

• avik

Guys plz tell me which one,is better yu yuphoria or redmi 2 prime

I want to buy a phn which one is better? Micromax unite 3 or yu yuphoria Please ans

• Hemant

sometime , some application stoped unfortunately....problem like - unfortunetely diler has stoped .
lock problem , some time power button doesnt work to wake up screen (once in 4-5 press).
heating problem also .

• Rex

Camera Quality is V Good. Heating problem when i call someone... minor Battery pbl and connectivity problm

• k

GAGAN, 17 Aug 2015pls dont buy this mobile due to heating problem. it may be lead... moreReally? LoL

• akshay

Dialer can't open problems,,phone unfortunately stop problems,, phone will be heated after the capturing some more image,,sometimes wallpaper can't set...

• Dilip mandloi

sjs, 16 Aug 2015Am using this phn for last 3 week.it is the best phone in this p... more14th August 2015 I brought this mobile, good in looking but heating and net connectivity problem.

• Don

Kunal93, 17 Aug 2015Hey , i want to buy yu yuphoria but some user review confusing m... moreBetter go for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• mk

Lock key is not working properly. When I tried to unlocked phone it will take some times not immediatly. please help

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2015I bought this phone yesterday from Amazon and noticed the touch ... moreI brought YU 5010 in June 15 after eight days it developed speaker problem for the same i could not hear the ring tones for the incoming calls. I reported to YU people,The customer care people ask me to down load software from related site and flash it on my phone. I done same but problem still remain. Since last 20 days I request them to replace the faulty piece but they are reluctant. A very bad experience, and bad services from YU people. Iam planing to move consumer court.
Rajeev.Pune.

I bought this phone yesterday from Amazon and noticed the touch is not working planning to return the phone back. Meanwhile is any option to fix?

• suraj patel

thise is the yuphoria best mobile phones

• batman

Its battery has very bad backup means you want to buy than you have to also buy a power band of 20000mah and cynogen is good but camera some times disapoint and display quality is good and I am using it from more than a month and its softwares are cool

• SU

i have been using this phone since july 25th. Amazing performance, not even a single lag. Worth every penny. people who are facing heating problem, update your phone. Company has released a 37 mb update which is very useful.

• Kunal93

Hey , i want to buy yu yuphoria but some user review confusing me . pls give me right suggestion