YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

• sipu

i have one issue,
i want to lock some of my videos and photos but using soft wares live gallery lock and photo locker it is not possible ,if any other software supports please suggest me.

• Ravi

my phone automatically shuts down when the battery level reaches below 25%.. how can i solve this issue?

sam, 13 Aug 2015 Exectly Same problem broupdate Your phone than it's work perfectly.

• paras

Phone is good in this range. Both camera is good. but heat problem is there.

• venky

Don't go for this phone,I bought this phone and have apps problem. Google apps like music player and photos stop sometimes,seriously i am in trouble buying this mobile.

yuphoria is a good mobile phone in this range nd i like the phone

• AVIK NANDY

its a good phone in this price...it has a little heating problem...it gives a good batery backup...its both the camera is awsm...

• jay sean

Babs, 11 Aug 2015U r wrong veeru its d best phone in did segment Yaa it is the cheap n best phone I Hv ever used :)

• Rahul

I bought this phone about a week ago.. Battry disappoint me.. Andheating is big problem in this fon.. Otherwise its too good.. Front camera is better thn rear camera.. Dats amazing....

Dipu, 20 May 2015How is the yuphoria battery result?pls let me know.Battery is good its comes for one full day n I play many games but battery needs little improvement

This is a best and fantastic phone for college students for look its camera is 8mp but clarity is of 13mp and its my first phone in my life...😘✌📱

• nafish

Mohammed, 12 Aug 2015Hi , i have ordered this but reading the reviews I realised that... morejust dont recieve it and send it back

• vidit

Heating problem :(

• raghu raja

heating prblm otherwise nice phone

• ARU

front camera getting totally haze...cant click amy pic

• sam

vamsy, 07 Aug 2015Its a good mobile. I used 5 days i have no prblm. But after that... more Exectly Same problem bro

• Sreeni

Very good phone! I am using this phone for less than a month and I didn't face any problems other than phone got heated once during a call when started all set no issues till now. I am bit surprised though when I heard so many issues.

• bita

Mohammed, 12 Aug 2015Hi , i have ordered this but reading the reviews I realised that... moreDont cancel. There is only a heating issue which is common in all metal bodies. else phon is a good performer.

• bhawa

Guys I wan to purchase this phone plz suggest me camera quality z good aur not

Yes same problem.
screen unlock problem and automatic silence in ringer.