ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

Where can I buy 512GB 18GB RAM????

Jason., 15 Sep 2021Whats does one need 18gb ram forso that all this Kb and Mb of data can play hide and seek in an big and empty space :D

• thatoneguy

yo guys for the battery life test was the phone at 165hz or only 60hz?

Jason., 15 Sep 2021Na computer? What do u need 18gb ram for? u can just buy the 12 gb version instead of fooling around

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16Whats does one need 18gb ram for

Ryan, 10 Sep 2021This phone needs to add in 2 more game trigger and it will ... moreThe phone is ok, if u need good gaming then buy psp console

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16Na computer? What do u need 18gb ram for?

• l3y0nha

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16you're talking about 1B color ?

• computerblog.ro

No 18GB RAM version. Just 16

CptPower, 09 Sep 2021Well you are lucky man. My dad died when i was just 14 ye... moregood for you.

• l3y0nha

does it have 1B colors ????

• Ryan

This phone needs to add in 2 more game trigger and it will be a certified good gaming phone.

Dudenoway, 09 Sep 2021Tbh I my dad wouldn't buy me a new pc or new laptop ei... moreWell you are lucky man.
My dad died when i was just 14 years old. Big accident in hs work and 8 people passed that day.
Now i am 39 years old and everything i have bought my self.

CptPower, 09 Sep 2021Well but for gaming and new games like new assasins creed s... moreTbh I my dad wouldn't buy me a new pc or new laptop either. But instead cuz he was jobless for a couple of years he just recently got his job and he said when he receives he first salary he will buy me something like that

[deleted post]it is an opinion.... i personally think that.

Dudenoway, 09 Sep 2021Big flex. My laptop has 8gb ram only. Although I literally ... moreWell but for gaming and new games like new assasins creed series or doom eternal etc you need much more than 8 gb of ram.
Thus i needed better and faster PC.

CptPower, 08 Sep 2021My one have 32GB and i am thinking it could have 64 or even... moreBig flex. My laptop has 8gb ram only. Although I literally used to play on it 24/7 but thank god it neve rushed more than 4gb ram. It always stayed in 3-4 gb ram. Now it smor elike 5gb ram.

Dudenoway, 08 Sep 2021Little do u sd fanboyz know that kirin is 1. Cuz of being 1... morePeople have opinion do you know what it mean

Block

sayabosanhidup, 08 Sep 2021hoping for a dimensity version with a cheaper price which ... moreYeah I suppose it's still quite a bit expensive even if the specs justify the price.