Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• ems

rompy, 14 Jan 2012I have Samsung galaxy I9000, BB Torch 9810, BB Bold 9700, Motoro... morewell you can't really say that unless you have already owned an iphone, i currently have samsung s2, bb storm9580, lumia800, N9, and an iphone4...each phone has pros and cons but 1 thing i like about iphone4 is that it never lags be it browsing, gaming, or anything else even if it is full of apps(only 1 gig is left on my phone memory)..but non the less i love all my phones

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2012Simply the best Who are you? Tina Turner?

• bsglan

no service!
a week old device. now what?

Pisces, 16 Jan 2012I would recomend you to buy Samsung S2 or wait for sony X S in march. Good idea as Iphone4 is so successful and in short supply

• gto guy

[deleted post]radio shack has a good deal from ATT on iphone4s and they where giving iphone4 free with 2 year contract from att. check with radio shack to c if they still have deal.

• gto guy

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone 4s is by far much better. its super fast, camera is outstanding and you can film in 1080p HD. tons of applications, many free. sound is superb.

• Pisces

I would recomend you to buy Samsung S2 or wait for sony X S in march.

• Hem

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone 4s is brilliant i got one do not bother buying the galaxy note as its to big and hard to use.

• Valtheri

[deleted post]My only concern is the battery holds at least 2 days if I use wifi and applications occasionally. In other words whether it is worth to buy.

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreIf your looking for high quality fone with high quality apps, go for iphone. Im using samsung note and iphone. Im even posting thia openion now using samsung note. Frankly ive found loads issues with samsung note. It lags alot. Its is not as fast as iphone 4 or galazy s2. And most of the HD games are not opening sometimea. Its getting close while loading. The display is awesome of note. Thats the only thing impresses me about samsung note. Almost all the apps are uselss and low quality and battery is so poor also. I use to keep it home only. I only carry my Blacberry and iphone 4

• letoyman

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreif u ask wich better,no doubt galaxy note in every aspect.iphone is only good if ur a fan of apple

• ErikTk421

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiPhone, Get the iPhone. I've never heard anyone say "Wow, im really disappointing in this iPhone. should have gotten the android.."

• ramki

skylar, 16 Jan 2012Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell ... moreiphone s is execellent phone compring to samsung tab

• Max69

iphone4s have no comparision with samsung note. definately the best phone from apple.

• andoy

search boitechify in youtube, he has videos for iphone 4s mpr ringtones and camera tap to focus. Cool!

• skylar

Im planning to buy iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Note.. Pls. tell me which is better one.

• Valtheri

I made ​​a mistake in my comment, I know that there isn't 4G, but applies to SIRI and 3G.

• Valtheri

I heard that SIRI spends more battery because it takes more internet. I have a question for users of iphone 4s: if I don't use SIRI, 3G and 4G internet but if I use only 2G and wifi, then a likely longer battery life expectancy? Please tell anyone.

Apple becomes first company to join Fair Trade. Lol wonder what the Android peeps will say now? Any Android manufacturers joining?

[deleted post]Do you think that your plastic device is made in union factories in Sweden and Switzerland?