Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

it is giving annoying noice when connected to 3G.

it is fiving

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011funny they say iphone so good y is it rank so shitty s2 still nu... moreBecause they are written by trolls like you and ratings are meaningless

• Ramesh

I Phone 4S is the best phone which i ever sawn

funny they say iphone so good y is it rank so shitty s2 still number one on the rank shame poor iphone 4s better luck next time

TheNeighbor, 28 Dec 2011LOL. I think you did not get the advantages of swappable batteries.No and millions of others like me

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011My brother who had long been using an Iphone had been very jealo... moreof what ?

• vj

bharat makwana, 28 Dec 2011note is very brod pic iphone 4s very easy any purposebut IPhone is too weight...........

xyz, 28 Dec 2011hey i want to buy one phone and i am confused which one to buy.... moreIf you are specifically a visual artist like me, the Samsung Galaxy Note with the Wacom S pen included is for you. The 5.3" HD Super AMOLED screen helps you get that A6 or small sketchpad drawing area and with the precision of the S pen. I've tried using the Sketchbook Mobile Express app on the Iphone and it's darn hard to get those controlled strokes you want to happen on its 3.5" screen. Switch over to the Note's forum to find out what your preference really is. Both units have the same price range, and you find out what you get more of the two.

Still, I heard Iphones are popular and good smart phones from their dedicated users.

• bharat makwana

[deleted post]note is very brod pic
iphone 4s very easy any purpose

• she

the best gift ever

• xyz

hey
i want to buy one phone and i am confused which one to buy..my choices are between iphone 4s and galaxy note.
i am artist and i dont use any applications for gaming or anything.
i am currently using iphone 3gs.
thanks

• raymond

i already have liao....

i bought a bumper for my iphone 4s but sad to say, it scratched the metal part of the phone's sides. so disappointed. now there are light scratches all over although seem unnoticeable, it still affects how i see the phone.

My brother who had long been using an Iphone had been very jealous when he checked out of what everything my android have and what it can do :)

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2011VeryLOL. I think you did not get the advantages of swappable batteries.

[deleted post]Very

DeSkorpion, 28 Dec 2011Galaxy S II is much better than this. Much bigger screen, much f... more software non upgradable etc.

[deleted post]Yes the same that cannot upgrade the software

• snoopah

IPhone 4S have better graphics than IPhone 4G..