Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Siri is still in beta.

• iman

paniki, 03 Jan 2012how 2 unluck my iphone i forgot the passcode key now only i put ... morejust bring the phone to the apple store.. im afraid that is gonna be restored to factory settings...

• iman

4S users, how's the battery life of this new handset so far?

Why is it that Apple equipped the Iphone with a bluetooth that is very limited in functionality? It is almost useless.

• iMan

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Hey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from ... morethere's no way for you to transfer any info via bluetooth from an iphone to any other device because it was just mainly designed for connectivity purposes.

Iphone is designed in california and assembled in China.Apple has its own factory in China which they own. It cost 7 dollers to make the iphone to Apple. And they sell it for $649, $749, $849

Iphone use more data than any other phone. It uses 4 times more data than blackberry and 3 times more than andriod phones

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Hey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from ... moreIphone is a big time fail product of Apple...Reasons
Siri does not work in Canada means in north amarica like directions, maps or locations. And when u ask any question it goes in the web search..u can do the same thing by typing in google because in the web search still you have to read the information..Doesnot tell you by talking anything.maybe minor things..Iphone bluetooth doesnot work with any other phone..It doesnot connect even with another iphone. Everything has to go through itunes. If you dont have itunes you cannot download music, movies...And itunes means spend money you buy music, you rent movies, or you buy movies.. And not only that you need a credit card or visa to create a account. Means your whole information goes to apple. even you bought the phone..If you dont give your credit card you cannot download any app from the apple store. Iphone is better for games..If someone like games its the best.thats the only positive point. Otherwise its crap. Its not for mature or professional people..

• Aresius

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Hey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from ... moreI dont think you can xfer files from the iphone. Its like apple have locked bluetooth to only use headphones or for in your car. Its very annoying. The only way I can think of at this time is to xfer them from your pc to the native photo folder on your phone.

The iPhone seems to be the only phone that wont play flash on the web either!

Why would I drop my phone in the first place? I don't want siri get hurt. Anyway if you're fully contented and satisfied with what your phone has, you don't need to undress it and look for something that is different. It's not a matter of choice, obviously you're just dissatisfied with what it has to offer to you. ✌

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Hey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from ... moreNo pairing needed with email

nick, 03 Jan 2012well let's drop our phones and see who is smiling in the morning?Drop yours in the toilet

Ryan, 03 Jan 2012What I love most to iPhone is its simplicity. Very easy to use. Hey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from iphone to another phone using bluetooth. iam trying but iam not able to. plz help me.

• paniki

how 2 unluck my iphone i forgot the passcode key now only i put and i dont remember it

nick, 03 Jan 2012well let's drop our phones and see who is smiling in the morning?Amen.

• nick

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Yes sorrounded by an ugly plastic casewell let's drop our phones and see who is smiling in the morning?

nick, 03 Jan 2012haha that's the worst anti-android argument i've ever heard, eve... moreYes sorrounded by an ugly plastic case

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2012Well, if you're satisfied with your phone's look, there's no rea... moreBe happy if you think it is going to improve your ugly plastic device

nick, 03 Jan 2012but the point is i have a choice. I can buy any android phone wi... moreOn an ugly piece of plastic you need that