HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2010same old battery weakness will exist with a meagre 1230mah batte... morethere are indications that the new Snapdragon processor that works in conjunction with a dedicated graphics processor will actually require less battery power. Time will tell.

• black-fox

great phone. i will try it

• Arryzzz

it should have been a 12MP smartphoe with an amoled touched screen.

same old battery weakness will exist with a meagre 1230mah battery being used...HTC has to overcome battery probs by porting bigger better batteries on such feature rich phones..

• video_call

NeverWrong, 05 Oct 2010I use the second camera to call my Wife and, see my little baby ... moreyup! I'm really agree with that. Vote for secondary video call camera! Hope HTC will include in their next model generation!

We love HTC, but please put video call function =)

• NeverWrong

VODACLONE, 04 Oct 2010Why have a secondary camera ...no one uses video calling and the... moreI use the second camera to call my Wife and, see my little baby son, everyday for the last 3 years.
I love the everything else about Desire HD.
However because of the lack of it, on the Desire HD, I'll be upgrading to the Nokia N8 for the next 18 months.
Be lucky.

• XAn4ETO

was, 04 Oct 2010Will this support Divx?? Or is it only for Samsung and LG?this phone will support Xvid,which is better than Divx ;)

• VODACLONE

video_call, 04 Oct 2010No function for secondary camera/ video call.. its a basic funct... moreWhy have a secondary camera ...no one uses video calling and the only thing a secondary camera is usefull for is checking your hair...

• gr8 phone

good thing it does not have a video camera coz i dont need one as whenever my parents dont where am i the ask me to turn on video conference.

uk release of 14th October

• jki

this is the best phone for now

• Ciaran

To everyone comnplaiing about the 1230mAh battery: This phone contains the 2nd generation of Snapdragon processor which is much more energy efficient. The battery life should be very similiar to the Desire.

• jean

i'm hoping for a white/orange desire hd... definitely would wait for that one... pleeeease!

I hate when phones are too big.
I also expect massive 4,3inch to have more screen analysis.
lets say 1024xSomething

I hate when phones are too big.
I also expect massive 4,3inch to have more screen analysis.
lets say 1024xSomething

• was

Will this support Divx??

Or is it only for Samsung and LG?

• Jerk.

william, 02 Oct 2010it so big!!!! ... i dont like it.. still love the DesireThat's what she said.

...Im so sorry.

• SKB

Flash player 10 is good thing.

• video_call

No function for secondary camera/ video call.. its a basic function that every phone should have.. hope HTC will put this function video call on their next phone model..

• Suraz

I m gonna buy such a powerful and high functionally designed mobile. I wish this mobile gonna be one of the best mobile.