HTC Touch HD

HTC Touch HD

• KILL3r

can any hd user plz tell how is da music quality thru da headphones?

• Dexter Morgan

panicos, 28 Jul 2009Can anyone help me how I can have Greek keyboard on my HTC HD?Get SPB Keyboard v4+..

• Anthony

nick, 28 Jul 2009hi, i got hd today and want to uninstall branded software, pleas... moreto take off the branded software you will have to replace the branded rom. here is a link on how to do that.
do it the hspl way.

if you are new to windows mobile. read the .pdf version of your HD book. and get to know windows mobile and the phone before you go changing it.

• panicos

Can anyone help me how I can have Greek keyboard on my HTC HD?

• Anthony

Nic, 28 Jul 2009Hi Dexter, I got a HTC Touch HD phone and installed a few new ap... moreyou have to set the phone up to sync with your pc. if you have already done that, just put the phone in sync mode and run the .net3.5 on your PC and it will sync up to the phone.

• Nic

Hi Dexter, I got a HTC Touch HD phone and installed a few new applications. If i want to run the applications i get the following message: "This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device. So i downloaded .NET Compact Framework 3.5 from Microsoft's website and when i click on the file it says: There is no application associated with the file. How do i install this .NET Compact Framework 3.5 ?

Thank you very much for your help.

• nick

hi, i got hd today and want to uninstall branded software, please tell me how and where to get original firmware. please reply to nicknick192@gmail.com

• jassy B Dubai

Anthony, 26 Jul 2009That error code say you can't connect to the internet. Do you h... moreyes brother you are right it shows internet connection not available or not connected ,but let me tell u brother i have wifi at home i tried through wifi as well as through my data package also but again it shows check your internet settings ,though when i use normal internet like using opera or internet explorer in my Tough HD that time everything will be fine no connection problem ,problem is only when i try to update my windows mobile and i use etisalat connection i live in dubai (uae)
can you please help me what to do ??????????????

• Htet

Hi all
I bought HTC touch HD last one week ago. Now i facing one problem that i can not install .cab file into my phone. Please help me to slove this problem.
Thanks a lot.

• Jim

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Omnia HD is the same i8910. See comments about it. I'd buy the samsung with a office package to edit office documents.

• treefitter

Nic, 27 Jul 2009Hi Dexter, I have a HTC Touch HD phone with Windows Mobile o... moreHave you checked your sync settings on you computer?

Hi Dexter,

I have a HTC Touch HD phone with Windows Mobile on it and using Windows Mobile Device Center for Sync purposes.All other data get synced but no contacts !
I cannot get my contacts on my phone for some reason. They do appear on Microsoft Outlook as well as Windows live
but i have synced but no luck - no contacts on my phone after syncing - Can you please help ?

Nic Prinsloo

• Anthony

Deryouk, 27 Jul 2009Hey Anthony, I got a HTC Tcuh HD, but unfortunately i dont know... morethis comes with msn live built in, so it has msn messenger. and you can get others like fim for facebook chat. go to this site.

• Deryouk

Hey Anthony,
I got a HTC Tcuh HD, but unfortunately i dont know which Instant messenger s good for it and how i have to install it. In Iphone i installed a Palringo but here i cant do that.

• Dexter Morgan

Anthony, 26 Jul 2009?? did you get the 2.5 touchflo in your download?I think the M2.5 was only a test on R7.. I have M2.1 on R8.. Best Rom ever. I haven't found any bugs yet and the Tom extended menu is just terrific..

• Nic

Dexter Morgan, 25 Jul 2009You can view your SMS on your PC by using Microsoft MyPhone. Dow... moreHi Dexter,

Thanks a million for your advice.... You Rock !

• Anthony

Jassy B Dubai, 26 Jul 2009Dear Brother Dextor Morgan and Anthony i just want to know one ... moreThat error code say you can't connect to the internet.
Do you have wifi access where you are? Or do you have a data plan with your cell service provider, and is it setup?

• Jassy B Dubai

Dear Brother Dextor Morgan and Anthony
i just want to know one thing that, i'm not able to update my Touch HD with the option of windows update which is there in settings option ,everytime when i try to update my Touch HD through that windows update option it shows error code 80072ee7 .
can you please tell me the solution for this
Thanx in advance :)

• Anthony

Dexter Morgan, 26 Jul 2009Dutty's R8 is amazing!.. :-)?? did you get the 2.5 touchflo in your download?

• Dexter Morgan

Anthony, 25 Jul 2009the touchflo in r8 is 2.1.38658.2Dutty's R8 is amazing!.. :-)