Microsoft Kin Two

Microsoft Kin Two

• Mukonyole

It looks agood phone with 8gb capacity and camera it will solve most of the fancy families needs. Iwish it reached Kenya the soonest

• haad

os?winmobile but what 6.5 or?

• Mobilemaster

This is made by Sharp, the MOST advanced mobile phone maker! It seems Microsoft has to pay more to get Japanese specs phones, with waterproof capabilities, awesome cameras! :D
And I am 100% sure that I am right that Sharp made it.

• Kazem

May is over. it's not released yet GSMARENA?

• ldfdsi

This phone with some upgrades could be the best

may you are looking at toy image of a toy which is not actually a toy.. bt it ll look like a toy because itz an image of toy which would work like a phone.. windows phone.. :)

• Roy

Looks like a TOY...

• Pancho

Microsoft, 02 Jun 2010what is meant by virtual keyboard? On screen keyboard

• Microsoft

seth, 11 May 2010does it have a virtual keyboardwhat is meant by virtual keyboard?

• dhakoo

there is a reason microsoft is ruling over da world in virtual products..... dis fone might seem 2 hav all da regular features but its more user friendly then anyting u hav ever used..dats y it doesnt hav mobile windows rather its own operating system..!!

• Masood Virk

I didnt find any extra thing which other mobiles dont have.

• Lester

Is the screen scratch-proof? THANKS!

• BENNY@5.co.za

helo how does this work exactly.i am very interested on ths mbilefone.thnkz to de microsoft theyve realy deservd their job

I'm not going to lie this phone looks like it will be a big hit, especially among the social networking demographic. I myself cannot wait until it hits the UK in the autumn. Just to clear up the questions about the OS; one of the KIN developers at the official release branded the OS as a "windows phone 7 variant" which I guess means it's a heavily skinned version. If the hands-on previews on youtube are anything to go by the new OS looks very smooth and responsive which makes a change from the usual laggy microsoft interfaces. Unfortunately I agree that 8gb storage without an expansion slot will definitely be a turnoff for many people but for me personally, I look at the other impressive specs (camera, fm radio, 16m colour capacitive screen). Apparently it's available for $100 after rebate and with a monthy contract so my guess it that it will probably retail for around £300-350 sim free in the UK which I consider to be a fair price

2 noise for nothing .. as we use to say in my coyntry ...at the same price you can get so many other phones with much more features , better design and of course the gurantee of a company who's speciallity is constructinh phones and not software ... after all mostly its the device that you pay ..

Mahyar, 26 May 2010Yes, I think it's windows phone 7 as far as I know. no this isnt a windows phone 7 phone, this is a KIN phone! :D

• Mahyar

Yes, I think it's windows phone 7 as far as I know.

not a very good phone in my opinion, could be alot better 5\10

the OS is windows moblile because the phone is microsof....DAHH

• Barati