Motorola DEFY

Motorola DEFY

• Nick_not's my name

It's water resistant, right?

• williamsven

worst phone ive ever owned. constantly reboots, software garbage. phone is garbage.

• hasan

Ashu, 18 Sep 2012While upgrading the handset to GB it got dead. I was installing ... moreOn xda developer u will find solution.

Install SBF file it will resolve your problems

• hasan

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2012After Jellybean update(unofficial) to Defy(MB525), does Wi-Fi wo... moreI have been install CM10
Good performance only some times using wifi need to switch / restart wifi again...

Else good to root

• amine

i want a programme or a way to let my phone raed arabic language???

• Shan

Plz got my update phone u have use 2.1 not update my dafy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• vittal

hi amigos!! m willing to buy this phone.. i want to kno bout this phone n if ther are issues wit this pls post ... shal i go for this or not ?? thku

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2012hiThe best phone ever....root it to unleash the full power. I have been using it for the past one year, got the phone bricked several times...even after that as good as a new one..........

• tyler

Ashu, 18 Sep 2012While upgrading the handset to GB it got dead. I was installing ... moreYou must have a green lens... try Googling how to unbrick a Motorola defy, I NEVER ran into this problem.

Motorola Defy(red lens)GB 2.3.7 miui pikachu edition

• tyler

Motorola Defy(red lens)GB 2.3.7 miui pilachu edition

After Jellybean update(unofficial) to Defy(MB525), does Wi-Fi work ?
And any other issues seen ?
thank you.

• Shani

I have defy my software is 2.1 not update plz udate my defy nd update to ics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• phoneman

You can buy them on ebay that is where I bought mine, it works good. Especially after recalibrating the battery, it now lasts long time.

Of course now i wish I had the samsung Note 2! That is the bomb.

• Hashim

Hi, I'm using Moto Defy from past 14Months but recently its got some problems like hanging so i removed SD card and done fatory reset but after factory reset i inserted the SD card but even data is available but it cant visible & its not displaying any one of the applications available in SD card...

Can any one help me in this regard..Plzzzz..

• Ashu

While upgrading the handset to GB it got dead. I was installing Defy+ ROM but the camera got dead. So, decided to revert it back but it did not turned on. Guys is there any way to make it on again.

• Thorne.....

Hi all I'm trying to get one of these phones, can someone tell me where in the US I can get it?

• Justin

Awesome thing is about these phones is when they do break, I threw mine down on the road, it's only the screen that fails. A new screen and face is under $40. Disassemble, replace, all on your own. Easy as Pie, then it's good as new again :).

Damn strong processor and chipset for this price range, it's always happy to be overclocked and runs up with the big boys...well, almost :)

• niran chander

Defy is very good phone from inside but the OS which came with the phone is the killer. Root it and install custom rom u will feel the diff. I have it for a year, and faced many issues so, then decided to root it and and now the phone is too good !!!

The CM10 Jelly Bean update is great... :D :D :D Motorola, Y U NO release a JB update?? http://goo.gl/Mk7P8

Mary, 26 Aug 2012This phone sucks big time.I've been having the same problem for ... moreWow you really got bad luck. I got 2 of these phones. 1 was supplied by my company and one is my own. I've never had a issue. in fact the 37 other field technicians who have them have never had a days problem. If you wondering why our boss decided to get all of us field technicians this phone, because it's water resistant. we often in some damp situations :)