Nokia 6020

Nokia 6020

Love this phone!
I am currently using it and just love all its features... especially the camera! and its very durable!

• surendra singh

nokia 6020 dose it come with internet connection?

• Jonathan

khawar, 12 Sep 2008wats the firmware version of ur nokia 6020Please manager i want to up date the version of my phone nokia 6020 how can i do so thanks.

• Jonathan

khawar, 12 Sep 2008wats the firmware version of ur nokia 6020Please manager i want to up grade the version of my phone nokia 6020 how can i do so thanks.

• khawar

redonisv, 08 Sep 2008I only want to add to the specs of this cell phone, it's support... morewats the firmware version of ur nokia 6020

been using it for more than 2 yrs now. Battery still lasts for 4-5 days and it works perfect to date.
How do u do a firmware upgrade?

• redonisv

I only want to add to the specs of this cell phone, it's supports AMR files and MP3.

• Carlos

wackz, 02 Sep 2008how does the "Push to Talk" works????After you answer the phone on the bottom left end of the screen you will see the word "spkr". Press the key under it (horizontal blue line across it) and the speakerphone function is enabled. When you are not on a call, the word "name" is shown in the same area of the screen.

• sac

It's an awesome phone. I have been using this for 3yrs now and it is still working very well. It's cousin 6020i has got bluetooth also. You probably won't see many infrared capable devices anymore.

• MuthuMani

This is the Best and always No.1 Phone than any other Nokia Phone

• wackz

how does the "Push to Talk" works????

• D.

I'd bought this phone 2nd handed for several months and it still works well until now.
No complain to this one cause it has a tough long-life battery that can lasts for more than 2 days and the good responsive camera.
My only regret is the speaker. Its sound quality isn't good enough.
Overall, 6020 is one of the best nokia phone. Hope nokia can produce more efficient phones like this one in the future.

• mariel

how can i used mp3 in this handset??

• PAT

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2008Can i used my Nokia 6020 if i'm in U.S.A?Yes you can use it in the US. I have used there. You can buy a local sim card if you wish.

• Yanuar

amine, 27 Jul 2008the problem is it dosent suppoert mp3I can play mp3 with this phone because I do upgrade firmware this phone.

• krax

how can i download pictures from my PC to my N6020? pls reply through E-mail.... thanks....

Can i used my Nokia 6020 if i'm in U.S.A?

• mayur

its really a good phone....its a long life phone

Very nice/good fone !! Golden oldy...Anon

• Ashutosh

It is a very good phone. My father will buy it for my birthday.