Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• s

hi, can anyone tell me how you can save files that are being sent by bluetooth straight to the memory card please cos the files that are being sent are to big to go to the fone memory and i cant find how to change the settings. thanks in advance.

ENOS, 17 Aug 2008please assist me, can this phone send group messages, that is ca... moretwo times yes, if you have unlocked device of course

• bianca

Ratnakar, 14 Aug 2008Has some one bought this phone in India or any other asian regio... morehey..i recently bought this phone in india(mumbai)...
all i can say that these rumors dont exist...
when i bought this phone..i straight away used it for like 3-4 hrs at a stretch..inspite of that it works beautifuly...

awesome piece..i just love it..cudnt get a better one!!!

how can you see which firmware is installed on the phone ?

• ENOS

please assist me, can this phone send group messages, that is can i send a message to a group name and the message goes to all contacts in that group?
also can it accept any sim card?
thanx

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2008Hi. I just have 1 question. I bought this phone the other day an... morecopy the sim contacts to the phone, maybe that helps you a lot

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2008This phone is rubbish, DO NOT buy it. Get a touch pro or a diamo... moreOk the phones not junk it has heaps of good reviews and stuff I think you just bought yours from an asian cheap cheap $2.00 web shop, as i know my dad got a Nokia N95 on one for $200.00 AUD... and it had nothing on it! So he had to go buy the $1200.00 one from the store! No wonder yours dont have 3G and all that stuff. Im really intrested in this phone Cant wait for Aussie Launch!

can this phone watch movie in full screen....? and can this play wma file....?

Very nice phone by Samsung....selling like hot cake! My friend played with mine & he wanted to buy one but is all out of stock until end of next week!

Hi. I just have 1 question. I bought this phone the other day and when I get text messages the name of the sender is not coming up only the phone number is on the phone. Does anyone know if this can be changed or is it just the thing with this phone

• Dipayan Bhattacharya

Well today 16th august 2008 at 4:40pm , i purchased the set in kolkata(India).
its price is Rs.18,200.
I exchanged my previous set N72 for another Rs.3,800.rest i had to cut from my pocket.
Very frankly speaking,i loved my N72 but the symbian OS is really slow but N72's service was brilliant for the last 2 years.
My dad purcheased the N78...with the feature Pack2,no doubt its good but the keypad is really bad to type.
The samsung set was released yesterday in our locality and i took a proper care in analysing it before exchanging my faithfull N72,And to be honest i found the interface is really really fast,appropiated for day to day use and offcource the touch screen facility.Camera is also good,the red tint is gone,white balance is corrected.
No doubt Nokia is the highest seller globally but this set has the metal.Moreover to be very truthfull,we purchase the smartphone..but if we take a proper look we hardly use 80% of its features regularly.In that scenario,i say that this cell perfectly works wonder.Great design,2.8screen like N95,No OS hence fast,flash UI so better Overall graphics,The only think i missed is the GPS,MAPS,THEME,GEOTAGGING and 16Million color display in this set,Rest i found more or less everything was bundled with this set like the N72.
Cant really sat the batterly life because its charging right now(6:54Pm,kolkata)
After using N72 for 2 years,I also think S40 os is much stable that the High tec S60,'coz at times it really need some speedy dialings and contact to do the job.In that case the problem is solved right away.
My verdict is that,I am really pleased with the phone's look,interface and everything,
again for me > SONY Cybershot CAMERA and a 1 Gb IPOD is essential for my life.I cant deny that.Not even N95,N78,N82 can offer.
So like me if u have some hard earned money to invest on cell,so please check the F480 before u get the Nokia or Htc.U may have a different outlook but if a gadget is good u can show some praises.
thanks,
regards,
dipayan bhattacharya.
iamdipayan@gmail.com

This phone is rubbish, DO NOT buy it. Get a touch pro or a diamond instead. I cant believe this kind of junk exist on this world. OMG, please remove this junk. No Wifi, not even windows mobile using some crap software made by Samsung? Rubbish total JUNK!! JUNK!! JUNK!!! So what if it comes with a 5mp camera? If u want a decent camera, get a bloody digital cam, handphone camera can never make the grade. 5MP is the photo size, not the photo quality! Dont get suckered by that!!

Hi, I have used this phone for a couple of weeks now and its brilliant!

One question though, how can I get the photos off it onto my macbook??
I have tried countless times, I know a lot about both mac's ad phones, and tried with bluetooth and the cable, but to no avail...
Can ANYONE help me?
Thanks in advance!

• Royal Bull

Mobile-L, 16 Aug 2008got costomer tell me that F480 battery life about 2day and need ... moreOk tanx.

just got tocco, so far really impressed, its easy to use , small and looks amazing ,i always had sony ericsson before but samsung touch screen really moves the game on for me.if u like gadgets like i do youll love this, best thing about phone, its not got an i in its name and i dont have to use the rubbish itunes.
8gb card is must have for music fans.

• Mobile-L

Royal Bull, 15 Aug 2008How is the battery life for F480? Does it stand for one day on h... moregot costomer tell me that F480 battery life about 2day and need chager at 3rd day morning.

how can you see which firmware is installed on the phone ?

• dean

A very slick and stylish device. I have never owned such a user-friendly and good-looking phone. This is not the iphone killer but it all comes down to what you want.
It has an amazing 5mp camera and the widgets are a very good idea.
I would recommend getting this phone and if not a bit on the exspenive side it is a very good buy

i own that phone and it's awsome

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2008HI, Where can I get the latest firmware? ThanksGo to a Samsung Service Centre and they'll do it for you.