Samsung Galaxy 551

Samsung Galaxy 551

Good but not amzingmmmm

• Rajesh

Vamsi, 17 Jan 2011Itís been 4 days now, I am enjoying this phone so far. Battery b... moreOffcourse it is the great help on the sound quality point. I believe they slider does not give trouble later on

• Brijesh

arnarnkc, 24 Jan 2011it means the phone needs an android application to run java and ... moreHi arnarnkc. Thanx for ur reply. I need java bcoz i use a modded operamini free of cost on my network. Btw is it possible 2 run 2 browsers simultaneously and dwnload larger files(150mb apprx) on this phone on 2g network?

My 551 can't connect to wi-fi! And the case is very hot!! It's new, only a hour yet.. T_T
Very dissapointed.

• arnarnkc

Brijesh, 24 Jan 2011Hi everyone. Can anyone tell what does 'java via third party app... moreit means the phone needs an android application to run java and the jar file needs to be converted. you can search on the internet to find the right apps for your phone...why do you need java??there are tons of apps for android.....

• coolguy

lg optimus user, 24 Jan 2011dude u shld really buy galaxy551 million times better than lg op... moreThanks for your response. In what all ways is galaxy better than optimus p500? that would really help me...

• lg optimus user

dude u shld really buy galaxy551 million times better than lg optimus p500

• Brijesh

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell what does 'java via third party application' mean?

• coolguy

I am planning to buy an android fone and finalized Galaxy 551..however, when I went to buy it I saw LG optimus one P500 as well. Both these fones are in same price range and have almost same features.

Plz suggest which one of these two is better.

• rahul

[deleted post]12600 in mumbai

• rahul

good phone..
bt battery life is to short when gprs is used

• Sulz

Can anyone suggest me on how to activate Airtel GPRS for this phone. I have received the config message and installed the same. But still it is not connecting to airtel live or internet. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

• nsikman

here in the philippines it says it supports flash 10.1!

• afiff

hmm, okay, maybe wrong site i asked... i should try ask at samsung malaysia site..

• Max

[deleted post]Current Avg. price is INR 13000.

• Max

har, 22 Jan 2011can anyone tell me, is this phone enabled with ms office viewer/... morePhone is not enabled with MS office/editor, you can download from Andriod market once you bought the phone and use the application.

• Max

ganesh, 23 Jan 2011Can v use this cell as webcam?? plz do replyIt can't be used as Webcam.

• ganesh

Can v use this cell as webcam?? plz do reply

i cant seem to download kies its always failing.. i have a windows7, 2gb internal mmemory,250 gb hdd, 14 inch, 2.1 ghz 800 mhz, i think this is dual core.. , i think i got the correct system requirements,

y am i failing to download kies? what are the implications, can i not use the full service of my phone, if i fail to download kies..?

• har

can anyone tell me, is this phone enabled with ms office viewer/editor??? pls help me...