Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C

Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2013My phone is stuck sideways when you go to type how do you fix itI know that if you click the 'Power' button key on the side of your phone in Camera mode it will Lock the screen. You click it again it unlocks it. Maybe the same is going on with your situation?

• AnonD-209324

This phone is not bad at all. When I first bought it, it was $179.99. That price is now down to $99. Very good entry-level smartphone. The best thing about it, is the fact that it runs on Verizon's network under Straight Talk. Can't beat the $45 a month price, with unlimited talk, text, and 2 GB of data. (I've read that figure has actually gone up to 2.5 GB.) THis thing is TOUGH too. I actually had a cement block fall on mine from 2nd story, and it kept working, although it did have a scratch on the front. The only reason that I got rid of it, was the fact that I run alot of applications. The 512 MB of ram and 1 GHZ processor just weren't cutting it for me anymore, and neither was the 1500mah battery. For most users, this wouldn't be an issue. Other than that the screen is a bit too small. Overall rating of 5 out of 10, but for a beginner, I would give it an 8. Overall value 9.

My phone is stuck sideways when you go to type how do you fix it

AnonD-201153, 29 Oct 2013I am having the same problem and its happening more and more, my... moreexactly what problem are you talking about?

• AnonD-201153

Vince, 07 Jun 2013Ive had the same issue with texting. Some times when i try to te... moreI am having the same problem and its happening more and more, my phone is less than a month old, did you ever figure out was causing this

I have just the cheap starter phone from Straight Talk and I was hoping to replace it w. Samsung Galaxy Pr. but now I wonder....it looks like I will have the same problem with it: the messages being sent ore received later than the actual.

There is NO forward facing camera on this! What folks are seeing and saying is a "front facing camera" is actually the light/proximity sensor, that all the samsung smart phones I've owned have had.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013There is a front facing camera. You just can't access it. Look c... morehow do i turn on the front camera

Cat, 10 May 2013There isn't a front camera. Apparently you need that to get snap... moreThere is a front facing camera. You just can't access it. Look closely.

• bsoul

AnonD-150841, 30 May 2013There is a front camera its just hard to see look closerI know! Yet no option for one. It's a spying device!

• arreed

Overall, I like this phone. There are some major issues though and I won't choose it again. At 6 months the charger port is faulty. I've been running it while on the charger for 2 months just be able to use it. Outgoing texts are often delayed for 24 hours or more... the same with texts that come in and won't download for 24 hours or more :( Calls are dropping frequently now and the phone has decided to turn off when it wants. it seemed to be a good phone for the price, but not if I have to replace it every six months due to all these issues.

• hch

AnonD-154907, 12 Jun 2013i badly need brand new battery (original) of this as well as gal... moreEBay man, got everything for these phones.

Nice phone, but the screen scratches easily. I have never owned a phone that scratched so easily, get screen protectors!

my first 200.00 proclaim crashed after 2 months so I was sent a refurbished phone that lasted only 5 months and it crashed, now im having my 3rd one sent to me. wondering how long this one will last?

• Brandon

I have been using this phone for about a year now. So far for the price, I love it. Its affordable and what it offers has reached my expectations. Only thing I dislike about it is the fact that when I play music, google play music pops up and will not close. It lags a bit and I had gone through 2. It lasts about 6 months before the charger port plug goes out. I had replaced it once and now my 2nd one has same problem. I'm having to get another phone. The design with curved screen is nice and battery is ok. But I warn you, great phone for price, but if you can handle overheating and a broken charher port, this is worth it

• tennisbum

frustrated, 05 May 2013Does anybody know how to get the speed dial to work past number 9? For 99 digit speed dial, press the firs number and hold the second number like you would hold the single digit speed dial.

i badly need brand new battery (original) of this as well as galaxy proclaim. where can I find these? help?!

• Vince

AnonD-141192, 30 Apr 2013I have had this phone for 5 months. I HATE THIS PHONE! From the... moreIve had the same issue with texting. Some times when i try to text it just doesnt register. When this occurs i can turn it to the side and the text screen goes grey and still does not register. Then it will randomly decide to start working when it feel like it. Otherwise i like the phone.

hey can someone help me I need to buy a back cover lost the one that came with the phone. I been searching for a while no luck with the s720c. I need the battery cover that came with it.