Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020I have an S10 lite. Why would I buy the 95% same device wit... moreCan i ask you something, how is that phone , is it good and how is the camera?

Rajat.k, 05 Sep 2020IDK why Samsung promoting their own made Exynos where it ha... moreWait till Samsung release Exynos AMD(5nm) on their S21 series.

Phone is good. If it had stereo speakers and 5000MaH battery would've great for me.
Still is good but its Samsung's phone and gunna be pricy

I have an S10 lite. Why would I buy the 95% same device with Exynos?

Rajat.k, 05 Sep 2020IDK why Samsung promoting their own made Exynos where it ha... moreYou are just exagerating this exynos bad reputation, as if t was really unuseful, which is not the case, by your wording, it is plain evident that you do not have any experience with an exynos 990 equiped device, you, as almost all the people ranting about the exynos performance, just repeat the same stuff you read somewhere, as if you had a device running an exynos

arkinwhere, 05 Sep 20208K quality in 12MP, 32MP selfie?!?Yeah it really doesn't make sense

IDK why Samsung promoting their own made Exynos where it has almost no value to the customer. Everyone knows Exynos sucks include Samsung but still they just keep doing.

8K quality in 12MP, 32MP selfie?!?

Kiori, 05 Sep 2020exynos and mediatek feels the same. Gets hot, and throttles... moreBut in gameplay, mediatek is better than exyshit. It means mediatek don't have a lag issue

Exynos again??? Bored

• Kiori

exynos and mediatek feels the same. Gets hot, and throttles a alot.

Samsung should destroy exynos😂😂

120 hz🧐 price??

AnonD-945200, 05 Sep 2020Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Freaking Exynos) 😂 Wow laughing at your own not funny joke , marvelous

Mobilemaster, 05 Sep 2020Thank you, this is what I said.Thank you, this is what I said.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Freaking Exynos)
😂

Hello everyone, just one question if somebody can answer me , is this phone gonna cost $500+ , if somebody knows or like the approximate price of the phone. Thank you all who answer my question.

This phone is for fans But fans prefer the Snapdragon chipset.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2020futureproofing is a thing i guessYeah I know it sounds great, but if I am not wrong more GB means more money, Samsung is not trying to charge us 1000+ Dollars for this phone, but OK, they should have put 8GB in my opinion, not 6, but 6 is not that bad either.
By the way they should have name the phone S20e.

Mobilemaster, 05 Sep 2020I was replying to you, but GSMArena for some reason deleted... morefutureproofing is a thing i guess