Samsung Galaxy S5

• scooba

Not as good as M8

S5 beats HTC One (M8)!!!

• Diligence Officer

Truth, 01 May 2014How is your S4 better than note 3 and s5? You must have ... moreBase on our thorough benchmarks and comparison technical and practical test and evaluation.. Samsung Note 3 is more fluid than Samsung S5 when it comes to UI execution.. S5 is a bit "Laggy".. check if you have a chance to compare..

• Diligence Officer

I strongly believed that Samsung S5 is a good piece of work.. but not good enough compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 3.. S5 is a bit "Laggy" and Battery easily get Drained.. Samsung should have improved their high-end mobile device by simply balancing the Performance versus the stamina.. when battery goes dead, what would be the use of mobility if from time to time you have to plug to recharge.. think Better!

[deleted post]Galaxy S5 wins!

• AnonD-205005

can i use g-900v(verizon) model out of USA? I mean
I wanted to use it in Bangladesh. Is this model
available in USA? Is this model specilally made for
specific mobile operator like T-mobile? ( i am posting this 2nd time. please sombody help me through reply.)

Epic Reply! :D

AnonD-259601, 01 May 2014Are you joking about Z2 or Iphone 5S?! forget about that cr... moreExcepted design (imo), quick glance feature and a mature rom, S4 Advance isn't better than a S5. Don't come with benchs argument, it's the only one for nerds.

I come from a S4 I9505 (i loved it), i know most of things are better on S5 excepted for the ones i said earlier.

• Godfather

Truth, 01 May 2014Hi everyone, Note 3 vs GS5 vs iphone 5s vs Z2 Which o... moreHey bro,
Popularity doesnt make quality. Choose the class Z2, u'll thnk me.

Truth, 01 May 2014How is your S4 better than note 3 and s5? You must have ... moreHave a look on Antutu and 3D Mark tests.... I have no overclock,nothing... Just Snapdragon 800 and if you look on a model it not a simple S4 ;) good luck

• jasz

mithun, 01 May 2014wh phone iz best sony r samsung.... i am waiting for water ... moresony

• Truth

AnonD-259601, 01 May 2014Are you joking about Z2 or Iphone 5S?! forget about that cr... moreHow is your S4 better than note 3 and s5?

You must have had it chipped up or something then!

Are you joking about Z2 or Iphone 5S?! forget about that crap!!! Shit phones in overall.... Maybe Note III will be better,I have Samsung S4 GT-I9506 and its even better then S5 and Note III,by all parrameters

• Truth

Hi everyone,

Note 3 vs GS5 vs iphone 5s vs Z2

Which one has the best video recorder?

Thanks in advance

• mithun

wh phone iz best sony r samsung.... i am waiting for water ressistant & more batreey back up... plz suggest me..

abdp, 30 Apr 2014s5 should need minimum ram 3gb,when you recording video in ... moreWhat do you mean "video playing step by step" ?

scorpio, 01 May 2014S6 will be out before S7. Why don't you wait until S8.Guess he'll wait for S9 reviews before purchasing one.

• AnonD-205005

can i use g-900v(verizon) model out of USA? I mean I wanted to use it in Bangladesh. Is this model available in USA? Is this model specilally made for specific mobile operator like T-mobile?

• scorpio

abs, 30 Apr 2014its a good unit, my concern is when is s6 coming out?S6 will be out before S7. Why don't you wait until S8.

Truth, 30 Apr 2014 I have a question for everyone! Which handset has th... moreS5