Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• Idiot

AnonD-235556, 21 Mar 2014His arguments are very weak, you just have to read this for... moreFor about $5 you can get an FM radio.

Your going to gripe it's not a feature on a new phone? I've NEVER used it, and do not know a single person who ever has on their phone.

• Tetramont

Does anyone know if this phone will have user replaceable battery?

• brian

i an S4 USER and im happy using it, but the fact dat it doesnt have a radio really angers me. i wont be able to upgrade to S5 because it also doesnt have a radio. CAN WE HAVE A RADIO ON THE NEW PHONE PLEASE. downloading a radio application on play store its not for free and also it charges when you access it. most on samsungs that i know have radios. why not this big ones

• Fan Boy

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014A phone is a phone, not radio player, not camera, not a PC,... moreI thought the whole smartphone purpose is to replace carrying other gadgets with them.
So you should buy a 1100,then carry all that optional stuff with yourself :))

• assassin

stupid opinion about the radio,if you want radio so buy radio cassette player not phone,and about the 3GB Ram its for Note only not for S series,Note needs 3GB ram because of its usage in multitasking etc its a phablet.

• k11

AnonD-129693, 22 Mar 2014Exactly it's 2014,and all the flagship phones must have 3 G... moreThe RAM is the only major flaw in this awesome phone......and there is a reason for it, samsung did not want note 3 to be at a disadvantage just because the s5 has slightly better specs (except the RAM) than note 3......therefore samsung deliberately did this so that the note 3 does not get overshadowed by s5......whatever it is, we are not very happy with this and this has only put s5 at a disadvantage against rivals like xperia z2

AnonD-129693, 22 Mar 2014Progress means more not less next year maybe Samsung will m... moreI don't care about the camera, I don't care about radio, I don't care about NFC, I don't care about heart rate monitor, I don't care about IR remote control, I don't care about air gesture, and other features which are not always useful to me.

I don't want to confine myself and depend all stuffs to the phone, cause once the phone get lost or damage, everything is gone. There are other better alternatives.

Progress is not confining yourself to one thing for all your needs.

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014Built in radio is not smart. Radio streaming is for smartph... moreProgress means more not less next year maybe Samsung will make the s6 without camera:)))

AnonD-129693, 22 Mar 2014This is a smartphone not only a phone wake up and we want a... moreBuilt in radio is not smart. Radio streaming is for smartphone.
Wake up! It's 2014!

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014A phone is a phone, not radio player, not camera, not a PC,... moreThis is a smartphone not only a phone wake up and we want a built in radio

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014Then you are living in the past. This is a 4G LTE phone. ... moreExactly it's 2014,and all the flagship phones must have 3 GB of ram ....

Erkan, 22 Mar 2014yes this is a phone not a photo camera too.. then we need t... moreA phone is a phone, not radio player, not camera, not a PC, not a laptop, not a remote control, not a heart rate monitor, not alarm clock, not a flashlight, not a calculator, whatever you say they are all optional features.

Of course people will just choose what features they like in a phone and buy that phone. If the feature you want is not included in the phone, then buy another brand and don't complain!

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014LOL! Let's say you are a British and working in Saudi Arabi... moreNo man I'm just sad that Samsung is not listening to their customers.

• f

Why?have Samsung not offered the F.M Radio on the Galaxy S5, seems to be totally Amazing,after they were not Happy with the sales of the Galaxy S4,alot of people will switch to the Sony Z2 or the HTC One which offers the F.m Radio,thats Why?i have still got the Galaxy S3 as my Spare an Best Samsung Smartphone,What will Samsung do if the Galaxy S5 is not so Popular,will we get another Galaxy S5 version offering a Radio on it?

AnonD-129693, 22 Mar 2014Exactly this is how one can learn the language by listening... moreLOL! Let's say you are a British and working in Saudi Arabia, will you continue to listen to Arabic songs playing on the radio?
I don't think so.

AnonD-129693, 22 Mar 2014I don't need and I don't want to use a Bluetooth headset,an... moreThen you are living in the past.
This is a 4G LTE phone.

Wake up, it's 2014, don't live in 2G.
Radio streaming is not a problem with 4G LTE, even 3G can provide continuous radio streaming.

Or better buy a basic phone with FM radio because you don't need 4G nor 3G.

Fan Boy, 22 Mar 2014Why didn't you get what I said.Im saying most of people use... moreRadio is just an option.

If one wants to listen to radio, it doesn't have to be integrated with the phone. There are lots of options.

Don't imprison yourself to phone radio.

Erkan, 22 Mar 2014yes this is a phone not a photo camera too.. then we need t... moreBuilt-in radio only broadcast local radio stations, how about when you are working in other country where the broadcast is in local language and you can not understand, will you enjoy listening to the radio?

You are only thinking about your own self.
Radio is just an optional feature! NOT A MUST!

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2014i have radio function on my both Sony's bluetooth headsets.... moreI don't need and I don't want to use a Bluetooth headset,and all the people I know they use the hands-free that comes with the phone included and if I pay 600 euros I want to have built in radio like I had in my s3.

• Erkan

Tcool, 22 Mar 2014This is a phone not a radio. People using wired headset ... moreyes this is a phone not a photo camera too.. then we need to buy a photo camera also ?? no need to built-in camera ?? people still use built-in radio and if I spend money for any phone , it's must be a multimedia device including fm radio