Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Aryan, 28 May 2020Thank you for replying, this will definaltely help me make ... moreYour welcome

• Aryan

Shahbaz khan, 27 May 2020Go for s9 plus... both are priced similarly nowadays Thank you for replying, this will definaltely help me make a decision.

• Aryan

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Yes you can buy s8+ but it will not get any updates it will... moreThank you for replying, this will definaltely help me make a decision.

aryan, 26 May 2020is it worth buying s8 plus in 2020 brand new with warranty?... moreGo for s9 plus... both are priced similarly nowadays

aryan, 26 May 2020is it worth buying s8 plus in 2020 brand new with warranty?... moreYes you can buy s8+ but it will not get any updates it will get quarterly updates from now and it is on pie it is good option if you dont want updates or you happy with pie but if you want updates and you have budget you can consider s10 or note 10 or even s20 is good option

• aryan

is it worth buying s8 plus in 2020 brand new with warranty? or to buy any other redmi or real mi phones. iam using samsung S7 for almost 3-4 years and very very happy with the performance and no issues faced other than charging port replaced once. just wanted to know is it worth going for S8 plus or to go for some other brand redmi or realmi phones i dont want to change from samsung.

WWW, 24 May 2020Hello everyone... I am a s8 plus user for last 2 yr. Mois... moreTake it to the service centre... it's simple dude.. the phone is water resistant not water proof.. may be there is water inside the phone.. i have also s8 plus but i don't trust ip 68 rating... i never use it in water or near water..

Egift, 25 May 2020I had a somewhat similiar issue but it does charge. Except ... moreI am also having his issue but clearing the usb setting cache always works for me do you have any other solution please guide me

Egift, 25 May 2020I had a somewhat similiar issue but it does charge. Except ... moreYes i am also facing this issues but i think this is not a port issue or any hardware issue i think this is software and firmware issue because if this was a hardware issue then one or two people have to face it but since this is software issue all the users are facing this issue i think this is because of software updates. btw this is my personal opinion maybe it is wrong

• Egift

WWW, 24 May 2020Hello everyone... I am a s8 plus user for last 2 yr. Mois... moreI had a somewhat similiar issue but it does charge. Except it doesnt do fast charging anymore and will take 6+ hrs to a full charge. I have since been using wireless charge exclusively. I dont think it's meant to be taken into the shower everyday. Just will survive an accidental water incident every now and then.

• WWW

Hello everyone...
I am a s8 plus user for last 2 yr.
Moisture in the port issue started since 6 months.
I have tried everything possible found in googling.
1.Hair drayer , cotton
2.USB memory clearance
3.Change the charging cable
4.Factory data reset several times
etc
A)But everytime i insert charging cable it vibrate and refuse to take charge....what the hell ; its a waterproof phone...why this annoying moisture sensor hypersensitivity.
B) it takes charge if i restart the cell with in sito charging cord..
Or use a wireless charger
C) the issue made my gear vr useless.
Any hope dude ???
otherwise i will break it in piceases, , i m very much angry with Samsung....Never ever look for the brand again.
Thank you.

Hello everyone.
I want to flash a stock rom (pie) because am still using the oreo version on my s8+. I will be using ODIN.
I've tried it before on my s7edge. It works perfectly
I got the software update from (Updato). And i think its December 2019 update. Do you guys think am gonna miss some important features compared to the latest update of pie.?

Saleem, 19 May 2020Is this good compare to Realme C3Is this a joke..?

• Saleem

Is this good compare to Realme C3

• Gerald

Anonymous, 13 May 2020Can you tell me how not to overcharge the phone i want to k... moreFriend
Don't get worried about charging on new age devices.
It has auto cutoff facilities
My S8 plus still rocking with around 6 hours continues screen time

Abu Adli Al Bantani, 13 May 2020I am still using this s8+, still a powerful phone. With gre... moreCan you tell me how not to overcharge the phone i want to know thank you

I am still using this s8+, still a powerful phone. With great features. Battery still good even in 2020. Pls don't overcharge your phone...

Just in case anyone missed this nees regarding S8 Plus future updates.

• rsap7

Anonymous, 02 May 2020Yes thats i am saying i suggest not to update to april secu... moreBasically Samsung told us to buy the newer phones lmao

AFPB, 01 May 2020Do you guys use any android 10 customized ROM? Is it worth ... moreRisk of malware