Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

• S8 plus User

I bought new S8 plus last weekend, updated to one UI android 9, and about battery i am able to get approx 8 hours screen on time, is it Normal? I was expecting a bit more from 3500 mah battery.
Note: it's Exynos chipset version.
Kindly reply, thanks.

Gerald Damian, 19 Jul 2019In my experience mostly the headset with phone will not be deliv... moreHave to say changing my headphones was the single biggest improvement for me. I then just adapted the sound to best suit myself and I was able to achieve good results.

46 xy, 17 Jul 2019Thanks dude... Actually i m talking about earphone sound, bass ... moreIn my experience mostly the headset with phone will not be delivered high quality music. I replaced my S8 plus headset with another one which I selected from five or six brands from a retailer. For maximum bass and treble use player pro available on Aptoide totally free. U should use DSP pack of it's available on play store also

• Happy

Same king, 15 Jul 2019How can we have portrait mode on s8+?? I love this phone, got i... moreThe phone doesn't have telephoto camera so u don't do nothing with it unless u chage ur phone to s10 or notw 8 the problem is within the hardware

• 46 xy

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2019You can download an application called speaker boost from playst... moreThanks dude...
Actually i m talking about earphone sound, bass quality.
I have a sony Ericsson w995 phone....its sound is incredible with sony XB75ap earphone....
S8 plus sound is far behind.

46xy, 16 Jul 2019How may i get the sound quality ( megabass / clear bass ) of Son... moreYou can download an application called speaker boost from playstore it increases the speaker volume you should try it

46xy, 16 Jul 2019How may i get the sound quality ( megabass / clear bass ) of Son... moreU can try equalizer apps.
Your best bet is being rooted & using Magisk modules like viper4android etc.

• 46xy

How may i get the sound quality ( megabass / clear bass ) of Sony Ericsson phone in Galaxy s8 plus ?
Any apps....
I miss those music quality badly...thank you

Same king, 15 Jul 2019How can we have portrait mode on s8+?? I love this phone, got i... moreUse Gcam app for s8 available on xda.

How can we have portrait mode on s8+??
I love this phone, got it for 9 months

• scorpio

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019I'm the same :) No, Gallery pics, vids, documents, apps, gam... moreOK thanks.

• leo90

one week befor i purchased s8plus facing battry draining what should i do plz any body help

scorpio, 12 Jul 2019By doing what you suggest could there be a danger of losing apps... moreI'm the same :)

No, Gallery pics, vids, documents, apps, games, music wont disappear. This only relates to download manager app so your pics etc unaffected.

• scorpio

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Do you have enough internal storage? Poor internet connection? ... moreBy doing what you suggest could there be a danger of losing apps or gallery photos? I'm always nervous to do things like this.

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2019Yes I have enough internal storage and also did the things u sai... moreTo enter safe mode whilst phone is switched on. Just press power button and instead of tapping the red 'power off icon on the screen. Keep your thumb pressed on it the red 'power off icon, until you see green safe mode icon and press.

Sorry I dont mean to come across patronising, you probably know how to do this but just in case you were unsure.

I would then try downloading the update.

To come out of safe mode restart phone in normal way.

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2019Yes I have enough internal storage and also did the things u sai... moreStrange, and it doesnt seem like there is a widespread issue so might be restricted to your region or even down to your carrier, perhaps. I would even try downloading in safe mode before going down the factory reset route. ..

Have you perhaps bought a 2nd hand phone recently that's been rooted. I dunno I'm just starting to guess now and taking stabs in the dark. So best to leave it to someone else to help. Best of luck :)

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Do you have enough internal storage? Poor internet connection? ... moreYes I have enough internal storage and also did the things u said but still says (download faild- file download invalid )

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Guys I received July security patch on my G955fd nd I downloaded... moreDo you have enough internal storage? Poor internet connection?

Also try going into 'settings' > 'Apps'> now select 3 dots (top right of screen) > select 'Show System Apps' > select 'Download Manager > now select 'Storage' and then clear Data and Cache.

Lanz, 08 Jul 2019My sansung galaxy s8 plus not reading usb You have to reinstall USB drivers for samsung device on windows.

Guys I received July security patch on my G955fd nd I downloaded two times but it says "invalid download file try again " so what should I do , I have already wiped catched partition