Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

I got august security patch today should i install it or not? because i heard that it has some performance issues please someone guide me thank you.

Usernow, 26 Sep 2019When people call me, they do hear their voices during conversati... moreThe signal is not good enough, may be

Usernow, 26 Sep 2019When people call me, they do hear their voices during conversati... moreMaybe there is fault in your network or the caller's network

Usernow, 26 Sep 2019When people call me, they do hear their voices during conversati... moreYou could be on a surveilance....

• Usernow

When people call me, they do hear their voices during conversation. What can be the problem?

Gerald Damian, 24 Sep 2019Yes I changed the battery to solve the issue fully Ok

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019You mean you changed the battery? Yes I changed the battery to solve the issue fully

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019Recieved September Security update today. UK Unlocked, 3 Network... moreI am still on july update

Recieved September Security update today. UK Unlocked, 3 Network. Size 424mb.

• scorpio

tayyibraza , 20 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy s8 plus wouldn't fast charge. when i connect ... moreTry charging with the phone switched off.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019It could simply be that your battery has degraded quite consider... moreMaybe

Gerald Damian, 22 Sep 2019The same thing happened in my note 8 First I searched on YouTub... moreYou mean you changed the battery?

tayyibraza , 20 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy s8 plus wouldn't fast charge. when i connect ... moreThe same thing happened in my note 8
First I searched on YouTube really there are lots of tips including hard reset and clear cache doing with physical buttons, changing charger unit fully, cleaning usb charging port with cotton, finally check out the battery health with local service
Actually the final option only helps me

This happened with me too..
Try after turning off the internet and wifi...
Average full charging time is about 1 and half hour

Jess, 20 Sep 2019I Tried Lots Of Ways but still i get the same issue...now i am u... moreIt could simply be that your battery has degraded quite considerably over time (which is normal) and is not performing as it was.

tayyibraza , 20 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy s8 plus wouldn't fast charge. when i connect ... moreYou should change your charging cable

• matt

tayyibraza , 20 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy s8 plus wouldn't fast charge. when i connect ... moretry changing the adapter...its a adapter fault

• tayyibraza

My Samsung Galaxy s8 plus wouldn't fast charge. when i connect charger then first show fast changing sign then move fast changing to cable charging. kindly help me.

• Jess

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Try a different charging cable. I Tried Lots Of Ways but still i get the same issue...now i am using a wireless charger...it takes 4 hours to charge fully...thanks for the help friend...i am looking forward..

I really don't understand why people cry so much for updates. They are updating their phones faster than they are updating their...