Sony Ericsson T303

Sony Ericsson T303

• chantal

Henry, 30 May 2009can't get messaging onto predictive text! please help me?!yes that is very true

• chantal

Why does this phone i have only holds up 1 mp3 song and other sony ericson what are old ones hold so many you cant even count them

my mums got it and its fine so shutup

• Henry

can't get messaging onto predictive text! please help me?!

this phone is rubbish
kept saying invalid phone and insert sim

pooey camera, memory and mp3 (1 song)

Won, 25 May 2009This phone sucks.. I had it for about a month only. It was... moreYou get what you paid for!

JATINDER SINGH, 25 May 2009can we use it to connect it on p.c to acess internet(gprs)No, because it don't have an onboard modem.

• Won

This phone sucks.. I had it for about a month only.
It was dropping calls and it has really poor sound quality as well.. the frond cover was also falling apart.....I had to return the phone after all...

• Thembela

I was very disapointed when I found that it had no meemory slot and in just two months of purschase it froze for two weeks and settings had to be restarted which meant loosing all I had downloaDED.i LOVE THE MIRROR THOGH PLEASE GUYS UPGRADE THE PHONE IT'S NICE AND LIGHT.VOLUME DOWN ALSO.

• JATINDER SINGH

can we use it to connect it on p.c to acess internet(gprs)

• jhgfq

Lokesh , 20 May 2009I don't understand why this phone has an MP3 Player when it... moregot one thinking it was a GOOD phone now it is sh.t and want a W800

Lokesh , 20 May 2009I don't understand why this phone has an MP3 Player when it... moreMaybe SE erred on this phone... maybe the designers have underestimated us, the end users. But just the same, this phone sales like hotcake in here.

Lokesh , 20 May 2009I don't understand why this phone has an MP3 Player when it... moreits not playing mp3.this info is wrong

• Lokesh

I don't understand why this phone has an MP3 Player when it only has 8MB storage. Any answers SONY?

I purchased this phone today. Yes it would be fab if it had a memory card slot.. yes it would be fab with more toys on it... However this is a fab little phone for the money and does exactly what it says on the tin. If you are looking for a phone that is both compact and efficient buy this!!

Hi SE! Any successor to this wonderful everyday phone? I wish you put in a memory slot and at least a 3MP or 5MP camera.

• hamdi

i can sayyyyyyy pirfict in every thing only one thing he missed it`s dosent has memory card

• lily_s

my friend has t303 and it has little memory and the the camera is indeed poor and to top it up it has no memory card slot.i wanted to buy this phone and thats one of the reasons i did not buy it, but it is a nice phone, the features just needs to be upgraded.

• Luanda

well I bought this phone a couple of days days and the sound is really low and I can't hear it riging! and my battery I don't know why it takes 2 days to finish! I don't use a lot as long as I can't hear it! haha

• Cherry

The front cover and battery cover were my project last year, and I'm so happy many people like it.
Recently, my phone has something wrong ,and cannot work, so I want to buy T303 for memory.