Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

hi there, i just bought my new xperia 4day ago. n i tell u it's worth it. just updated it n it works nicely..xperia is da best

karen, 03 Jul 2009which is better sony ericsson xperia or htc diamond or nokia 5800??If you compare Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 with the other two phones, HTC Touch Diamond and Nokia 5800, then I am sure that Sony Ericsson xperia x1 is the one you must buy if money is not an issue.

• karen

which is better
sony ericsson xperia or htc diamond or nokia 5800??

• ild

i think hes on about the lined going down the middle of the screen in the photo, but its not, i have this phone

• youssef haidar

lovely

• zepo

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2009I owned nokia E-71 is it a good idea to switch to xperia X1a or ... moreyes switch to ZIp One

• pradhan

can pls any one tell me dose this set supoort black berry?////

• pradhan

can pls any one tell me dose this set supoort black berry?////

i think its the rainbow like line in the middle of the screen

I heard about this phone and it's great and saw it in the advertisement for a good price and it's a unlocked phone too!!! it's only in Manhattan though!! I'm planning to buy it soon!! and believe me it's a good deal on it!!!

• Trey

If you wait for the x2 you'll be waiting a very, very long time. This took like 8 months to be released after it was announced, and the x2 hasnt even been officially announced yet.
It'll be a big improvement over the x1, rumour has it the x2 will have an 8mp cam, winmo 6.5 or above with a nice UI.

• Sanjay

It s a nice mobile..this is a good web browsing devise

• Ray UK

t pen, 01 Jul 2009you must make sure your handsfree was fully plug.cause the jack ... moreThank t pen. I have always made sure that the cable is fully plugged in. I see that my friend's cable actually works more often than my own cable, not always. Will try it out a few weeks, and see how it goes. Thanks anyway mate.

If anyone else has a clue what could be a problem why I cant always use the microphone/button on the cable during a call, please let me know.

Ray UK

• hari hari

E-71 super and best phone ...i love my E-71

• TM

HI all,

I am considering to go for X1 or E90, however I am abit confused as to which to buy. Forget about the touchscreen feature, I would like some help from the user who have used these sets to advise me based on the Office funtionality, wireless connectivity, and 3G capabilitie of this sets.

Basically I am looking for a set that can be used besides using a notebook. mobility at its best.

All comments / advise is hightly appreciated on this matter.

cheers all,

TM

• t pen

Ray UK, 01 Jul 2009Hey guys, Anyone experienced this problem that I am having wi... moreyou must make sure your handsfree was fully plug.cause the jack got two level to plug in.

I have the worst experience with this phone. I bought it after a long wait with so much anxiety but got really disappointed. Within few weeks I got the hardware problem and went for service nearly 5 times and finally they replaced with the new one. Then the new one had the software problem. I am really pissed off with this phone

• Ray UK

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2009does it work fast? because my dad told me that it's slow? is it true?Fast? Slow? It's all subjective. It depends what you define as "fast"? And what you're comparing against for a similar processing? Of course a 10mb .doc file will open faster on my 2.2GHz Core2Duo Macbook than on this phone.

Hope my non-so-vague answer to your pretty-vague question suffices :-)

Ray UK

does it work fast? because my dad told me that it's slow? is it true?