Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

• DkB
  • 21 Sep 2019

Anonymous , 18 Sep 2019I have this cell, good camera (both), good CPU, the battery... moreWhat about the clarity of low light photos!!! They are good or not

• P9N
    • 19 Sep 2019

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Hi!! I want to go for this. Can you please tell about the c... moreIt's good camera, pretty good. Recommend it

• Lyp
      • 18 Sep 2019

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Hi!! I want to go for this. Can you please tell about the c... moreI have this cell, good camera (both), good CPU, the battery is a little small for the screen, nice colors in the screen, and for the price I think is good. Recommend it

• DkC
        • 15 Sep 2019

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2019If someone is thinking about buying it... It has a reall... moreHi!! I want to go for this. Can you please tell about the camera clarity of this. Or should I get Better Clarity in Realme 3 / Realme 5..

• DkC
          • 15 Sep 2019

Geek, 10 Sep 2019Just go for the realme, I have this phone since it was laun... moreThanks For ur reply. I have already used Xperia X & Xa Ultra. Can you please tell about the selfie clarity as it has OIS & front flash...

So is it wise to choose Realme 3 or Realme 5 If mainfocus is camera..Reply pls

• G
            • Geek
            • IW@
            • 10 Sep 2019

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Hi, I want to go for this. BTW what is camera clarity w... moreJust go for the realme, I have this phone since it was launched, its an outdated phone, camera is good if theres a VERY good amount of light, but if theres non, esp in night time, its trash. Processor not good and battery not good.

• Ali2020
              • G{a
              • 07 Sep 2019

Still don't receive android pie (9.0) .

There's no reason for this phone to not get updated to pie, this means that Sony abandoned this phone before the 2 years mark, I'm so disappointed.

• S
                • Sexpistola
                • nI%
                • 29 Aug 2019

Is there any way to plug this into an older plasma screen with USB and HDMI to watch on a large screen?

• J
                  • Jeremy
                  • XLE
                  • 21 Aug 2019

I don't know what happened to sony. 6inch with 2700amh battery🤔 i remember when i was using xperia z 1 software, ui was👌 now i donk understand what went wrong everything is so wrong with sony ui is bad this 23mp camera looks like 8mp it captures bad pictures. battery is not so bad sony is a big brand it was there before huawei bt look what is happening even apple 🍏 was feeling the heat until they decided make their move to get it banned from using Android os... Sony needs to pull up socks 🧦 otherwise they wll be like blackberry... I love sony products but now I'm doughting to another smartphone from sony

• DkB
                    • 19 Aug 2019

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2018I am using this phone for over a year now... And it had min... moreHi, I want to go for this.

BTW what is camera clarity when compared with Realme 3 or Realme 3 Pro!!

• 6Pa
                      • 28 Jul 2019

If someone is thinking about buying it...

It has a really weak chipset. It will make - do in normal usage of Facebook and stuff but highly not recommended for playing games.

The main camera is fine. Nothing special, but similar to most other phones in its price today.
                      The selfie camera is pretty good and is better than most others in low light.

• K
                        • Karl
                        • 38b
                        • 27 Jul 2019

I'm really very happy with mine, it's a lot of phone for relatively little money. Definitely recommended

very poor music sound - very poor camera - bad focus - crashes ... never recommend

• Rolly
                            • RBB
                            • 02 Jul 2019

I love this Phone 📱

• D
                              • Dennis
                              • XGX
                              • 18 May 2019

odilon, 17 May 2019hey I use this version of sony xperia ultra xa1 but this mo... moreDownload the pc suite and try to repair the software from there.

• o
                                • odilon
                                • rse
                                • 17 May 2019

hey I use this version of sony xperia ultra xa1 but this morning it turned off its self and stopped working. whats wrong. and it was almost full charged. I tried even to connect it into the charger but till it shows nothing, what can I do?

• Clinton
                                  • fre
                                  • 17 May 2019

I like this phone

• Z
                                    • Zeus2104
                                    • X$r
                                    • 10 May 2019

Total waste of money. Gpu is shit and battery back up is hardly 15 hours.i have to charge it twice daily and though it has USB type c it takes about 2 hour 35-45 minutes to be fully charged. Look is good, build quality is solid, looks premium, feels premium but I will not recommend anyone to have this one... 😒😒

• u7Z
                                      • 23 Apr 2019

I bought my Sony xperia xa1 ultra six months ago. In april 2019, my phone charging status showed slow when i charged it. Sometimes it shows Good, but mostly Slow. I operate with Security application, but mostly it showed Slow. I changed the charging cord, but not Good. Does i need to change the battery or to go service room?

• nmx
                                        • 04 Apr 2019

Richard, 18 Mar 2019If you can still get one, especially if discounted, go for ... moreJust what I needed to hear. I'm looking into this phone particularly for its XZ-like design. Good to know it's a reliable phone too with a good build. Thanks fam.