Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

• ?
  • nmx
  • 04 Apr 2019

Richard, 18 Mar 2019If you can still get one, especially if discounted, go for ... moreJust what I needed to hear. I'm looking into this phone particularly for its XZ-like design. Good to know it's a reliable phone too with a good build. Thanks fam.

• Richard
    • Ye4
    • 18 Mar 2019

If you can still get one, especially if discounted, go for it. Had mine since release and it was a bargain. Can easily compete with many high-end phones. Also very sturdy build. A genuine good phone from Sony.

• S
      • Shawn
      • x7v
      • 10 Mar 2019

Honestly... Im satisfied with this phone... In terms of daily basis.. you know.. social media thing.. call & text .. taking video .. photos.. for budget phone.. im cool about this phone!... I like everything about this phone.. "ALMOST"!!!.. Untill then... I found out.. messed up .. everything what i liked about this phone.. f*** .. i really never thought... F*** .. GPU: Mali-T880MP2 ... I ddn't know.. this f**king.. gpu.. very low performance ... For gaming.... Specially PUBG... Waste of money.. i bought this phone...

• A
        • Ash123
        • 2I8
        • 11 Feb 2019

When will have android pie update?

• ML
          • 0Yv
          • 04 Feb 2019

JOSE, 10 Jan 2019TOUCH SCREEN ISSUES BEWARE... . had this phone for 2 mont... moreI agree. I sent it back and got a replacement.

• S
            • Skiya
            • fjS
            • 03 Feb 2019

It's probably a virus, that happens with every phone infected and sometimes anti-virus software cannot pick it up...

• j
              • jack
              • a4{
              • 13 Jan 2019

Muzamil Kirmani, 06 Nov 2018Using this phone since 1 year.Very nice mobile, stylish des... morePlz friends I need your help here now plz I luck my phone with password & travel for pass 2 month now now I forgot my password plz can some tell me a special clod to open it plz or how to flash it by my self plz

• J
                • JOSE
                • uSW
                • 10 Jan 2019

TOUCH SCREEN ISSUES BEWARE...
                had this phone for 2 months now and there are always random "ghost touches" primarily on the top part. It's not just me, just google the issue and they will pop up. I was so happy yet so sad and disappointed to get this phone

• CherzZy
                  • fwq
                  • 16 Dec 2018

This phone became my true love when I bought it a year ans a half ago. To my extreme disappointment the phone refuses to charge and is shut down completely. However it has been a wonderful 1,5 years with it, I just wish it wasn't so short-lived. Sony-user peers around me seem to have experienced the same thing with their Sonies.

• ?
                    • S7x
                    • 15 Dec 2018

I am using this phone for over a year now... And it had minor bugs but they were rare, i can't complain about the phone really, desing is so great, the camera is awesome on both mods, ram is very good and i was able to play various games on this phone, the ram did great job. Memory is good enough, sound is clear, touch never bugged but the best thing about it was the camera really i loved it and i was able to take some awesome pics thrue the year, they look like pro pics for real. I can only complain about battery... It could have been better

• Mohhos69
                      • mE0
                      • 11 Dec 2018

This device damaged my SD card function. Now it does not show SD card in my phone. Sd card still in my phone.

• B
                        • Beth
                        • 7Xm
                        • 05 Dec 2018

By far the worst phone i had. Bought this phone last July 2018, the updates are killers to the system. Everytime the system updates, your phone lags. It can't take the weight of the new OS. THE WORST PART IS, MY PHONE SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN, PERMANENTLY! it has been having resets for months now but just yesterday, my phone died. hard reset doesn't work, apparently, there was a firmware issue... doesnt make sense.

Camera is not that good. I had to use third party devices to get good shots. Also, if you take photos, has a lag period of 5-10 seconds before it clicks. I have so many issues to share but im too pissed to type. anyway, im getting a new phone. useless piece of equipment and a total waste of money.

Plus, the phone case? if it exist, they're aweful.

• MadMax
                          • mcB
                          • 21 Nov 2018

Using this phone for a year,still as fast as new,oiliophobic layer on screen tho is starting to rub down,thats only bad thing I can found on it,i think good choice for midrange phone.

Terrible HDR camera mode. Too saturated, terrible color accuracy
                            I'm really disappointed with the front camera. has focusing problem too.
                            currently using 8.0.0 (model G3226)
                            just updated to 48.1.A.2.73, no improvement :(

• E
                              • Edz
                              • Htx
                              • 12 Nov 2018

Updating to oreo made this phone worst, touchsreen always errors, i touch 1 character then it wrote a lot, dammed this oreo update by sony, make a solution for this,...

• P
                                • PokemonTrainer123
                                • Bxn
                                • 12 Nov 2018

Bought this phone last December 2017.
                                I updated it then the problem started.
                                It became lagging when I just installed the apps i usually use with my Asus Zenfone 2 (my Zenfone 2 performance was so much better)
                                The camera specs sound promising but the actual use was so disappointing. After 2 months, it looks "phased-out". so disappointing. waste of money. I should have go with other brands. Don't buy this. I am now having a hard time selling it because the specs were already outdated.

And also, I didn't realize that it doesn't have gyro sensors so I can't play PokemonGo in AR mode.

• Muzamil Kirmani
                                  • GXm
                                  • 06 Nov 2018

Using this phone since 1 year.Very nice mobile, stylish design, Excellent Camera performance,large screen. Overall itz a master piece by Sony.
                                  only annoying thing about Xperia Xa1 Ultra is that i didn't find a Cover for it. After 2 years of its launch,the Cover for it is still not available in the market.

• Marty
                                    • rv4
                                    • 28 Oct 2018

Best phone i've purchased so far no problems whatsoever

• N
                                      • None
                                      • pp}
                                      • 18 Oct 2018

Tommy , 15 Oct 2018Why frequently hang & need to restart, after use Nougat... moreThis is reason to not upgrade from Nougat to Oreo?!?

• N
                                        • None
                                        • pp}
                                        • 18 Oct 2018

Is better to stay on Android 7 or upgrade to 8?
                                        8 have some bugs?
                                        Will stay on Oreo option to move aps to micro sd card?
                                        Which is with higher SOT screen on time, 7 or 8, on this phone?
                                        Thanks