Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

• Japaja
  • dP$
  • 15 Oct 2018

Anna, 15 Oct 2018I had the same problem but I just downloaded another keyboa... morePlease tell me name of that new keyboard?

Thanks

• T
    • Tommy
    • uEy
    • 15 Oct 2018

Why frequently hang & need to restart, after use Nougat 7, any one faced the same problem?

• A
      • Anna
      • Ld9
      • 15 Oct 2018

Japaja, 14 Oct 2018Just bought this phone, how to disable predictions, suggest... moreI had the same problem but I just downloaded another keyboard from Google Play, and everything is fine now.

• N
        • NewUser

Hi

Is this micro sd card compatible with XA1 Ultra?

SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I Card A1

THANKS!!!

• Japaja
          • dP$
          • 14 Oct 2018

Just bought this phone, how to disable predictions, suggestions and auto correction? Disabled in swiftkey and chinese keyboards, but still not moved, so disturbing....
          Please help

• M
            • ML
            • IbE
            • 12 Oct 2018

This phones is way faster than my Alcatel 7 with Helio P23, which is unexpected lol

• Jax
              • Y29
              • 09 Oct 2018

Had it for about a year and the charge port is now highly unreliable and it seems to be a known issue. Disappointing quality control because that port is the most critical and most used point of wear and I baby my phones so Sony cut corners or somebody f***ed up.

Andy "Gusty Spence" , 21 Sep 2018I love the camera on this phone as I get to stalk all my vi... morefbi open up

• A
                  • Andy "Gusty Spence"
                  • FMY
                  • 21 Sep 2018

I love the camera on this phone as I get to stalk all my victims with fantastic HD quality

• ?
                    • r3H
                    • 18 Sep 2018

Using this phone for over a year now, everything run smoothly, am really enjoying it. Thanks Sony it worth paying for, planning to go for XA2 for bigger battery 🔋 and fingerprint.

• N
                      • Nigerking
                      • r3H
                      • 18 Sep 2018

Using this phone for over a year now, everything run smoothly. Thanks Sony am enjoying it planning to get XA2 ultra for bigger battery 🔋 and fingerprint

• b
                        • barish_davicent_art
                        • DfF
                        • 08 Sep 2018

Does it have the problem of over heating in case I record a video for more than 40min-60minutes

• Ja
                          • 31 Aug 2018

Nick13, 30 Aug 2018Yes you can play PUBG Mobile on XA1 Ultra. But not in the H... moreThanks

JA, 28 Aug 2018Please tell me can you play without problems PUBG game on t... moreYes you can play PUBG Mobile on XA1 Ultra. But not in the HD and Ultra HD mode for better display. Anyway it runs smooth.

• JA
                              • 28 Aug 2018

Please tell me can you play without problems PUBG game on this phone? That is for my son. Thanks

• u
                                • unhappy user
                                • bGf
                                • 26 Aug 2018

a product with engineering failure: i went to warranty 4 times due to same screen problem. Screen is not durable enough for normal daily use, especially at contact points with the frame upper right, after every 2-3 months there is gap on upper right corner which leads to yellowish ring on the screen. Sony does not admit it is engineering failure but still replace the screen every time. However, i am out of patient with Sony terrible warranty service. Sony is going HTC's way. Never again.

• CAD
                                  • ibX
                                  • 23 Aug 2018

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2018this phone will not receive android 9 update. thanks sony!!How sure are you? I googled and there's no info about it yet.

• M
                                    • ML
                                    • IbE
                                    • 18 Aug 2018

Had a black one before, the screen has problems, I sent it back and they replaced it. During the process I bought the Gold one, no problems. It has been 3 months now. I hope this phone lasts as it has most of the feature I need. However, I admit that Sony quality is declining a bit.

M.W.KhaN, 31 Jul 2018I have bought this mobile since 3 days ago, but i am having... moreBad cpu thermals.

• ?
                                        • Sa%
                                        • 13 Aug 2018

this phone will not receive android 9 update. thanks sony!!