vivo X70 Pro+

vivo X70 Pro+

Great phone but should I get this or mi11 or s21 ultra?

• nick

excellent camera

Is global version of this phone available?

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2021Why you think so even many people and Vivo himself says it ... moreI'm just asking as the previous model X60 Pro has a mono speaker which is awkward in a flagship phone.
Anyway, I confirmed that it has stereo speakr. good

• Vicotex

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2021I’m no Apple purist as Android is still my fave, but no, th... moreThat's your opinion though

Ahmed Aref, 03 Oct 2021Is it really missing the stereo speakers?Why you think so even many people and Vivo himself says it has stereo speakers.

Is it really missing the stereo speakers?

I’m no Apple purist as Android is still my fave, but no, the Vivo doesn’t blow the iPhone 13 out of the water. Taken as a whole, the way the iPhone approaches mobile is lot better than the “one size fits all” way other manufacturers currently do with Android. Which is why, once the new pixel comes out, I’ll be all over it, As Googles implementation is simple and straightforward like Apple’s. Funtouch or OneUI, and other skins are horrible.

• Got2bphenomenal

SPA1HCKE, 03 Oct 2021You would definitely wait forever If you still expect to se... moreExpandable memory is not a good idea, in case you lose the phone. 😉

SPA1HCKE, 03 Oct 2021Does the x70 pro plus use the gorilla glass?? for 700 euro price point it better. or rip the glas.

• woodystrikesagain

SPA1HCKE, 03 Oct 2021I'm with you on that.... But let's not forget the... more here is a link that will change your mind

Noor azni, 01 Oct 2021Why vivo not use victus glass as screen protection Does the x70 pro plus use the gorilla glass??

Jeanclaudekick, 01 Oct 2021Yo right, this blows the 13 pro max away in everything apar... moreI'm with you on that.... But let's not forget the apples a15 bionic chip.; That's a big win for the iphone, infact from what I can see, the only win the iPhone 13 pro max has is the video recording and the processor's chip

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021Idk but i saw review about this two os and they're dif... moreYou would definitely wait forever If you still expect to see an expandable memory slot for premium phones

I take wrist shot photos of watches for watch community. Perhaps this phone might be the one where zoom shouldn't lose image quality, while image still remains crisp and well lightened. While my current Mi10 Ultra is good, no doubt, the phone falls short in expectations.

• Saad

Battery mAh might be expanded upto 6000-7000
with dedicated microSD card

Royal9, 02 Oct 2021So I was wondering is Funtouch OS better or Origin OS?Idk but i saw review about this two os and they're different and origin os seems a lot simple and polished compare to the global fun touch os.

bruh that display is JACKED

So I was wondering is Funtouch OS better or Origin OS?

RealImma, 30 Sep 2021Just watched Mrwhosetheboss review this phone makes the iPh... moreYo right, this blows the 13 pro max away in everything apart from video recording