vivo X70 Pro+

vivo X70 Pro+

• Cynical

Did anyone install the latest system update? I'm a bit cynical since I had a Rog 2 earlier and after upgrading, the phone had lots of issues and had to downgrade again.

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2021Never used a P50 Pro, never analyzed the dxomark review, bu... moreModern society? As Anonymous you don't even have an opinion

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2021Never used a P50 Pro, never analyzed the dxomark review, bu... moreJust give up of humanity my friend. You can't be disappointed when you have no hopes.

Mik3P3, 25 Oct 2021Huawei is the best, you say. Best in what? Presently, no Go... moreNever used a P50 Pro, never analyzed the dxomark review, but still he is brazen enough to make such comments. Modern society, guys, modern society... 🤣

For other phones it is compared using US or international prices. But specifically for Vivo, they used the China price.
As we know, Chinese phones has the highest price difference between international and China. ( Much much more expensive)
I hope they could update every review, the price tags.

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2021No SD slot go for iPhonewhat logic is this😭

• Ali2020

This phone came out more expensive than the Samsung s21 ultra and 10 months later. Is still not available in the majority of territories in the world and when it finally is available we will probably have the s22 series already.
What a terrible marketing vivo makes for themselves, what they are even thinking?. This phone and its marketing is a joke.

• Ogre

Its joke time

• AnonF-1024249

No 3D model

Your comments are read (AI?) and oftentimes rejected. The result is a sterile commentary.

EricDVP, 10 Sep 2021Mi 11 ultra even does not have 4k selfie camera!!!!and it c... moreHuawei is the best, you say. Best in what? Presently, no Google component can be installed on the Chinese phone. Hello? I don't see people talking about that.
I don't see anybody talking about the dynamic range of Vivo x70 Pro Plus. It's the best of the bunch.
The last time I saw Huawei pics was from their p50 Pro. It looks cartoonish -- over-processed to look like a drawing. Watching cartoons many, boys?

A modern day flagship should have at least an endurance rating of 100, disappointing to see it has a so so battery life.

Excellent review. Seems like Vivo wanted this phone to be without exceptions and they did it. Now, do I have to get a Chinese wife to help me with this phone?
There is the Type C port which for the x70 Pro+ has additional designation 3.1. This is the port that allows video output and thus a connection to a (large) monitor. Would be nice if you've mentioned it, for this is a rare option.

• Jk19

They score 4.5 even with some considerable cons

The specifications mentioned in Sound Category Stereo Speakers. It means two speakers are there. But what we know so far the phone contains only one bottom firing stereo speaker.
You didn't mention whether the device support Qualcomm 4.0 fast charging.

• Idiot2828

Raja, 23 Oct 2021we required more than 108 MP Main camera with more than 10x... moreYo, Go checkout mr.whosetheboss on review. It's a camera phone with a lot of potential

• Raja

we required more than 108 MP Main camera with more than 10x optical zoom with 32 MP periscope telephoto and Selfie Camera should be more than 44MP. Its must and should external Memory slot up to 1 TB Capacity.

• Loco

manaicks, 12 Oct 2021I Received my X70 PRO PLUS after a lot of wait. Was eager t... moreGot note 10+, thinking of change it for better cammera...but I just love all the rest on note...

• Loco

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2021I’m no Apple purist as Android is still my fave, but no, th... moreOne ui blow all others out of the water...

No SD slot go for iPhone