Xiaomi 11T Pro

Xiaomi 11T Pro

Green Arrow, 09 Aug 2022Im facing charging problem after the latest update Phone c... moreSome others are stuck with 15% battery so you are on the good side of this haha

Im facing charging problem after the latest update
    Phone charges at max 55 watts and not at 120 watts.
    Any solutions?

Rowfir, 08 Aug 2022It actually has 4760 mAh battery. If you download an activ... moreinteresting, how old is the phone you tested it on? and did you use 120W charger on it before you checked the "capacity"?

• Rowfir
        • XU2
        • 08 Aug 2022

It actually has 4760 mAh battery. If you download an activity launcher and click ".ui.powertools.module.batt erylife.BatteryStatusActivit ". Then you will find a window in chinese language showing actual capacity of 4760 mAh

• Rowfir
          • 6p}
          • 08 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2022Hello all I own a 11t pro is it worth upgrading to MIUI 13 ... moreI have upgraded to 13.0.2, Indian variant. Having no issue yet

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2022Hello all I own a 11t pro is it worth upgrading to MIUI 13 ... moreI always keep mine up to date (as of writing this reply, I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.5.0). No bugs on my device so far.

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2022Hello all I own a 11t pro is it worth upgrading to MIUI 13 ... moreI am keeping my stock one.

• ?
                • gLM
                • 07 Aug 2022

Hello all I own a 11t pro is it worth upgrading to MIUI 13 or keep the stock one for awhile till 13 becomes more stable thanks ?

• N6x
                  • 07 Aug 2022

Darknoor, 07 Aug 2022I always wanted to try it on Xiaomi since 2017 but never di... moreThanks

Sam, 06 Aug 2022Do u know how to flash it with official ROM? I ask about d... moreI always wanted to try it on Xiaomi since 2017 but never did. Watch several videos and read several articles then keep 2 different ones open while you do it so if you face an difficulties, you can over come them. That's what I did with older phones like Samsung and iphones/ipads :) it should always solve itself in the end, if you did the steps well even if you had some issues. Good luck.

• 06 Aug 2022

Darknoor, 06 Aug 2022Indonesian one still uses the Xiaomi system apps? You guys ... moreDo u know how to flash it with official ROM?
                      I ask about detailed steps
                      (Some people say that one wrong step may damage the phone)

Sam, 06 Aug 2022Unfortunately he already made the order for Indian 11t pro ... moreIndonesian one still uses the Xiaomi system apps? You guys are lucky :(
                        But now we know I was right about getting a Chinese one :p

• 06 Aug 2022

Darknoor, 04 Aug 2022The Indian ver of Redmi Note 8 Pro had some noticeable diff... moreUnfortunately he already made the order for Indian 11t pro
                          And it came with Indian ROM
                          So I will try to install the Indonesian ROM as it has Xiaomi calling system.

George19962810, 04 Aug 2022I have done that but its same i think that it is like that ... morebad luck i guess, i never actually had a phone that had something broken, unless i broke it myself

krissy, 03 Aug 2022known issue, but rather with older phones where sand and di... moreI have done that but its same i think that it is like that from new maybe it is like it.upper speaker does it more frequently than bottom.

Sam, 03 Aug 2022Now I have 2 offers with same price Indian version And Ch... moreThe Indian ver of Redmi Note 8 Pro had some noticeable differences, but that phone allowed SD cards. It also came with Miui stock apps instead of google which I like. I think all Xiaomi phones come with stock google apps now, sadly.
                                This one might be identical, or have slight differences. Personally, I would always pick the Chinese one as it is the global one. It would be of better build quality too if they were made in those countries, like with Indian Samsung, they have issues.
                                I am from KSA and I can't think of a reason that someone in the UAE would choose the Indian one except if they were Indian, or curious. Hey! Get the Chinese and see if they were any different :p

George19962810, 02 Aug 2022Hello , anyone have problem with upper speaker?mine when i ... moreknown issue, but rather with older phones where sand and dirt could get into the speaker.
                                  if you use some fancy plastic case, then that would probably it.

Your phone has the 'clean the speakers' option, go settings and type in the search box 'speaker' , it doesn't work when i type 'clean' , but works if i search for speaker....strange.
                                  Anyway, that may help you, if , it really is some dirt in the speaker.

• 03 Aug 2022

Now I have 2 offers with same price
                                    Indian version
                                    And Chinese version

My friend in UAE will buy the Indian
                                    Is it better or the same ??
                                    What is difference?

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2022Thanks a lot for replying. I am okay with some bugs here an... moreNo you do get them here.
                                      What I like most too is, say if I am in my bank's app and I get an SMS for verication codes and confirmation for tasks, the messages will arrive in a mini SMS floating bubble so I can check on them on the go. Very neat trick.

George19962810, 02 Aug 2022Hello , anyone have problem with upper speaker?mine when i ... moreBruj it is a phone... max will make distorsions and rattling that is so normal.