YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

sangram, 01 May 2016i have a yu5010 buffed steel handset and have an issue while typ... moreI had the same issue within a year of buying the phone. I took it to the service center, they said i would be provided with a replacement within 3-4 weeks. It has been 2 months and i still haven't received my new phone. Customer care folks are saying it would take 15 more days. I hope you would get your's sooner.

• Vini

sangram, 01 May 2016i have a yu5010 buffed steel handset and have an issue while typ... moreI have also the same problem.

• sangram

i have a yu5010 buffed steel handset and have an issue while typing the R and D and X key dose not works and there is another issue that i set a wallpaper from gallery then the screen goes black and the factory one is placed. suggest me how can i solve this problem?????

i m nt happy for for mobile set .......i got this mobile before 1 week an i face lots of problem in this mobile

• abhi

the worst handset.... i urge d people who want to go for it. stop making fun of your pocket. please please please don't purchase it. network problem, over heat problem, charge problem n many such like these.............

• Gd. Jain

Dear All,
The phone of Micromax YU5010A is batter than other there is no any doubt. But the micromax is the very bad service provider because they take long time to solve every problem of customer. While everybody knows that no one has time in this busy life but services center & micromax company doesn't understand this thing.
I just give my YU5010A to to service center they demannd one month to update my device

• Rohit parmar

The worst service I ever got.
I purchased my cell on 3rd of March and 10th of March I faced problem in my cell phone.
I went to the Micromax service centre.
They asked me to send it company for 21 days..
After 21 days it came back with same problem.
Again they asked me to send it for the 21 days.
But I was shocked when it came back with same problem even with much more problems added in it before 21 days I had.
I am feeling very helpless.worst service by yu

• Bablu

Very Poor service. No support from the persons working in the service station. They used to laugh on customers if customer ask any questions regarding the problem. Thank god they are shutting down their center. Shree sai service center at Anand, Gujarat. This people make you crazy, the dont listen to the problem. Our phone has sent by them 5 times to the company and we get our DABBA back without any improvement. The people are very ridiculous at the service station. Plzzzzz dont buy any YU device. If you dare to buy it make sure you have good and supportive people at service station.

• old monk

its such a nice phone & its better then SAMSUNG so dont think kindly buy this phone.

Good mobile.. But heating problem..

• Hitesh Choudhary

I have purchase YuPhoria YU5010A mobile Phone on 9 jan 2016. After 2 Month started a charging problem. I submitted the Phone on 26 march in Micromax care centre ambala. after one month on 23 april 2016 my phone came back from care center... But i see problem never sortout.. any person cant help me. I am very disappoint with this. kindly necessary action Please.

• sujal

Guys in my yuphoria when i enter sim in sim 1slot it shows no sim card insert it doesn t show the sim what can i do suggest me

• sudipto

is any thing bad using 32 gb sd card in tis phone?? it will. run fast or not plz tell me

Very Bad Phone. Battery gets drain too quickly. When kept in pocket, automatically flash light turns on and bluetooth wifi every thing is turned on. Many times touch pad doesn't work and you have to remove battery and place it again. I am fade up of this phone within 20 days. wasted my money. Pleae please dont ever buy this phone.

• Saif malik

Never buy yu phones
The service is so bad
worst service in the world
My yhuphria submited on 23 feb till now i am wating

Not a good phone In 2 months speaker gone worth of nothing just go for lenovo smartphone

• Vinashak

Hi.......
During Battery charge & video watching this mobile became very hit.

• sid

bad very bad set ..this is ..... battery is better only not good ..... try all infocus and xolo era 4k

• K.K.

Its very bad phone.after 5 Months there is a dark spot on the screen.I sent it to service centre but no improvement They told that this can not be fixed.Dont purchase such a bad phone.Heating problem still.

• sachin

Bad services. Service centre not repair your phone and take it for repair and not return in month bad bad bad bad services take some legal action and do something